View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2013, 11:50 PM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Hey there Sliter welcome!!

By art do you mean art is Pokemon or just art in general? Cause if you mean art in general we have an Art & Design section. That's where you can comment on others galleries and even post your own. I'm an artist myself and have my own gallery on PC and nice seeing all of the support for my and other's artwork here. I'd be cool to see your work if you have some. If you mean Pokemon art, I don't think we have a thread on that, but you can always make one. The best place for that would probably be Pokemon General as it's the place for all topics on the Pokemon franchise overall that doesn't fit in the gaming sections , anime or TCG such as the manga and certain Pokemon and Pokemon moves. Things like that. Some of the artwork for the games are really beautiful I have to admit. I love a lot of the concept artwork. It's so gorgeous. <3

But anyway have a blast here okay? There's so much you can do and so many boards to explore. If you ever need a people to talk to I'm always here. Just send me a PM or VM anytime. We're a friendly and accepting community so your opinion is fine. And we're generally just easy to get to know as well. The staff members are really helpful people so don't hesitate to ask them any questions. They are in the blue, orange and red bold. So have fun here and see you around!

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to