View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2013 (04:30 PM).
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by XanderO:
Well considering they dropped the PokeBank to be the end all Transfer method with that update, this gen could get a large sum of them in there, either by special restrictions (Some legends and events not available while others like the starters are all hand outs, massive amounts of trades and things like this)

I don't personally think they'll put them all into the two games as it goes against everything they stand for. I can see them pulling something similar to B2W2 with more than the normal 200 or so Pokemon. Which is why I say his announcement was meaningless since I see it as the former description of it being all Pokemon programmed into the game. =\
I agree, if they are to do another Pt or B2W2 they'll need some Pokemon to add in there (Pt added in Pokemon left out of the Sinnoh dex of course and B2W2 added in other regions Pokemon with were left out of the original pairs to those generations). Formes and Megas could only go so far into attracting intrest in the games...

Proably it is. Maybe saying that even though the Pokebank is coming later the rest of the Pokemon are programmed in and you'll be able to get the National (or Global which they should be calling it...) Dex after you defeat the league (unlike RS which had the others coded into the games but didn't give the national dex as there was no transfer from Gen II)