View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2013 (03:42 AM).
OffRoadSP
Exploring Kalos

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to OffRoadSP
September 8, 2013

Dream World: Whimsicott. Found: nothing new; female Barboach with the ability Hydration.

I sent Yanma to Professor Juniper to take a look at, and had her send the next five Pokémon in my rotation. Golduck, Clefairy, Heracross, Skarmory, and my recently caught Corsola were all added to my team. I got to do a little training with them on Route 22. I did run into Hugh in Humilau City though, and he said he wants to go after Team Plasma. I told him I’d help, and keep an eye out around here, because I want to stay nearby and train the rest of my Pokémon.

Dream World 2: Octillery. Found: Karrablast that can use Bug Bite.

Late that evening, as my Pokémon were relaxing on the beaches of Humilau City, my Clefairy was staring up at the moon. I figured now was as good a time as any, so I gave it the Moon Stone I was keeping for it. It gladly took it, and evolved into Clefable!

“Clefable, the Fairy Pokémon, and the evolved form of Clefairy. Clefable are very wary and rarely show themselves to people. Their ears are sensitive enough to hear a pin drop from over a mile away, so they’re usually found in quiet places.”

267. Clefable

September 9, 2013

Dream World: Lilligant. Found: nothing new; Zangoose that can use Double Hit.
Dream World 2: Wailmer. Found: nothing new.

I did significant training with my team of Pokémon on Route 22. I finished up just after midnight, and then said my good-byes to Golduck, Clefable, Heracross, Skarmory, and Corsola, as I sent them to Professor Juniper for retirement.

September 10, 2013

The next set of Pokémon to come with me consists of Azumarill, Vaporeon, Pinsir, Numel, and Wailmer. I have a busy week, but I’ll try to find time to train in between other things.

September 11, 2013

Dream World: Darmanitan. Found: nothing new; female Hoothoot with the ability Tinted Lens.
Dream World 2: Seel. Found: nothing new.

September 12, 2013

Dream World: Maractus. Found: nothing new; female Spheal with the ability Oblivious.
Dream World 2: Corphish. Found: female Alomomola with the ability Regenerator.

September 13, 2013

Dream World: Garbodor. Found: nothing new; Seaking that can use Sleep Talk.
Dream World 2: Carnivine. Found: Scolipede that can use Toxic Spikes.

While I was training my team, my Numel and Wailmer evolved into Camerupt and Wailord!

268. Camerupt

269. Wailord

September 14, 2013

Dream World: Cinccino. Found: nothing new; Cherubi that knows Heal Pulse.
Dream World 2: Sunflora. Found: Shelmet that knows Encore.

My 35th birthday! Where has the time gone?? I went to eat dinner with some friends who I haven’t seen in a while, with the plan being to come back to my place for some board games. Except when I got home, I had a surprise party waiting for me! My place was all decked out with Pokémon decorations, and one of my more creative friends even baked and designed me a Pokéball birthday cake! And even some handmade Pokémon cupcakes to go with it! It was an amazing day. Best. Birthday. Ever.

September 15, 2013

Dream World: Sawsbuck. Found: nothing new; female Seaking with the ability Lightningrod.
Dream World 2: Ampharos. Found: Cottonee that knows Encore.

September 16, 2013

Dream World: Amoongus. Found: nothing new; female Pinsir with the ability Moxie.
Dream World 2: Golduck. Found: Petilil that knows Sweet Scent.

September 17, 2013

I finally finished training the current team, and sent them to the professor for retirement. The next five Pokémon got sent to me: Lucario, Jolteon, Floatzel, Spoink, and Lapras.

Dream World: Galvantula. Found: nothing new; female Hippopotas with the ability Sand Force.
Dream World 2: Azumarill. Found: female Tirtouga with the ability Swift Swim.

September 18, 2013

Dream World: Eelektross. Found: nothing new; female Snorlax with the ability Gluttony.
Dream World 2: Weezing. Found: nothing. Nothing at all. Are you kidding me??? Dozens of Pokémon left to catch, and I find nothing. I’m really glad I’m close to being done with the Dream World, because it is more frustrating than fun.

I went to Route 22 to train my Pokémon and to also explore a little further west. On top of one of the hills, I found Terrakion! As approached it, I suddenly heard a voice from behind me.

“It’s very interesting that Terrakion appeared before you!” It was Colress! What was he doing here? I haven’t seen him since I was in Driftveil City.

“It’s been a long time,” Colress said as he came up next to me. "Terrakion is one of the three Pokémon who protected Pokémon from the flames of human conflict! It seems likely that Terrakion has picked up the scent of danger that emanates from Team Plasma. It's probably seeking a Pokémon trainer who has the strength to stand up to them."

“Well, I do plan to stop them, if I can,” I stated.

"I see,” Colress seemed lost in thought for a moment. “If that's the case, you must have the power to protect your own Pokémon! Being protected by Pokémon alone doesn't make you a Trainer! It's because Trainers are strong, because they care about their Pokémon, that these Pokémon can also be strong!"

What the heck is he babbling on about? He then turned to walk away.

“Now that I think about it, you might want to check out the Seaside Cave on Route 21.” And with that comment, he left.

I turned my attention to Terrakion. I had Lucario battle it, and weaken it using Force Palm, which also paralyzed Terrakion! Several Ultra Balls later, and I was able to catch it. So I caught the legendary trio of Unova again. There must be danger. I know I want to finish my Pokédex, but I also need to find Team Plasma!

Not too long after that, my Spoink evolved into Grumpig!

270. Grumpig

September 19, 2013

I was talking to Professor Juniper at the Pokémon Center. She was calling me from Icirrus City. She said that her and doctor Fennel traveled north to find out what was going on with Team Plasma and the ice covering Opelucid City and the surrounding areas. She also told me that they found that wild Croagunk had begun to appear in the area around Icirrus City! There was one in particular that attacked them using Gunk Shot. Musharna defended them easily, being a great type match-up against a Croagunk, but it also used Dream Mist on it. So…

Dream World: Accelgor. Found: nothing new; female Pineco with the ability Overcoat.
Dream World 2: Growlithe. Found: Croagunk that can use Gunk Shot! I will have to stop by the Entralink later to catch the newly discovered Pokémon in Unova.
Mountain Kalos Pokédex: Seen 63 Obtained 42
Kalos Medals: 80
Kalos Ribbons: 10