View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2013 (9:22 AM).
If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Silver Tier
Nature: Jolly
Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
This hack looked really perfect until i got to one specific point in game which really annoys me. I got 4th badge and went to Forest Entrance, where Sky challenges me. I easily beat his first pokemon, but then he sent out that Hippo. His level 38 with Earthquake, Leftovers and 2 Hyper potions combo is little bit much for my team to handle. The only thing i can do to him is to constantly use endeavor with Staraptor, but I cant finish him. I have Ampharos, Monferno, Staraptor and Piloswine, all around level 33-34. I would like to train somewhere to get some more levels, but there is no place to train really hard, because most exp points i get for a single pokemon in this part of game is something around 200-250 for Onix in Mt. Fullmoon. If someone can help me with this I would really appreciate it. Another thing which I realized is that there is no water pokemon to catch except Magikarp, or did I missed something? I would like to add a Water pokemon in my team but I cant find any. I would say that game was little bit challenging (in good meaning), but beatable until i got to this point.
Just wait until you get in the forest - there's a Heatran there. Just keep on trying and your pokémon will get enough exp eventually.
Oh and about the water pokémon, catch an Eevee in the Safari Zone and evolve it into Vapareon