View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2013 (08:47 PM).
Blastin'Tyruntz
Float away...to a world of joy...

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by CoffeeDrink:
Number 1, koff~
First Pokemon generated was kakuna, so poison type.
I'll just use 1 Grimer and 2 Koffing since I'm the first gym.

Gym Type: Poison
Badge: Danger Badge

Pokemon:

lvl-18 Koffing (M) Levitate
selfdestruct
smokescreen
poison gas
sludge

lvl-19 Koffing (F) Levitate
selfdestruct
smokescreen
sludge
toxic

lvl-22 Grimer (M) Poisontouch
minimize
sludge
mudbomb
harden

Before Battle: "Pokemon. They're all around us. Whether Pokemon are your friends or your enemies is up for you to decide; just don't forget about the ones you shun, they'll haunt you 'til you're dying day"

After Battle: "I see. You seem to have the gumption to take your skills all the way. . . here, take these. *gives out selfdestruct TM and black sludge* That TM contains selfdestruct. It is a move of last resort; your pokemon will faint when they use it, but they'll often take others with them to the pokecenter. . . Black sludge heals the most despised pokemon, poison, and no others. Use them wisely. Don't ever forget who your friends are. . ."

How'd I do, koffi~
You did great! you even wrote before and post-match text!
I like the way you actually used the "Gym leader formula"....like getting 2 of the same pokemon and then a different one, slightly stronger.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.