• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Years
So y'all, there's a sequel episode of Frost & Fire coming up, entitled Earth & Water.. it comes next Monday, September 2nd to the US... and reminder that Adventure Time has a new time now!! 7pm Eastern/6pm Central!

So do y'all have thoughts on "Earth & Water"? Will Finn be reunited with FP or not?

Spoiler:

I would really hope that Finn does get back with FP in this episode, but from the looks of it, I don't really quite see that happening, especially since it's just two chronological episodes later, but at least Finn in Too Old acknowledged that he misinterpreted what FP meant by "needing more time alone", but I guess we'll see how it all plays out.

Also, I really like how FP's hair looks in this episode. This is also probably the closest to casual we've seen her dressed, too.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey hey thanks for bumping this up Zach lol.

Well anyway,I really hope they do, but from the look of the preview of the episode it's not likely. PB is really trying to prevent FP from getting too emotional and destroying things. I'm sure she still believes something bad will happen if Flame Princess and Finn get back together.

Also there's something I was wondering. The last three episodes were romance focused and not a whole lot of adventure and I've noticed that some people on Adventure Time's facebook page saying they which the show had more adventures and less romance and that the romantic stuff is getting boring. So I was wondering?

Do you think the amount romance in the show recently boring or are you okay with it? Do you want more adventure focused episodes?

Just another topic to keep this page going till Monday. I haven't really posted in here cause we haven't had an episode in almost two weeks. You guys are more than welcome to suggest topics to keep the place active cause I love seeing people post in here more often.

Treecko

Years
Hey thanks for bumping this up Zach lol. The new time is so much easier for me. All though I record all of the episodes on my DVR, I love watching them as they air and 6pm is so much more convenient to me.

Well anyway,I really hope they do, but from the look of the preview of the episode it's not likely. PB is really trying to prevent FP from getting too emotional and destroying things. I'm sure she still believes something bad will happen if Flame Princess and Finn get back together.

Also there's something I was wondering. The last three episodes were romance focused and not a whole lot of adventure and I've noticed that some people on Adventure Time's facebook page saying they which the show had more adventures and less romance and that the romantic stuff is getting boring. So I was wondering?

Do you think the amount romance in the show recently boring or are you okay with it? Do you want more adventure focused episodes?

Just another topic to keep this page going till Monday. I haven't really posted in here cause we haven't had an episode in almost two weeks. You guys are more than welcome to suggest topics to keep the place active cause I love seeing people post in here more often.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I don't mind the romance at all. But that's just my opinion.

Frost and Fire was a great episode. I am definitely looking up for Earth and Water. I really hope that Finn and FP get back together. I know FP is confused and angry, but Finn's charms will get to her. Also, I know Finn will rescue her from PB who obviously still thinks she's very dangerous.

Years

I will say there has been a lot of romance as of late in Adventure Time, but the last really good and adventurous episode without getting into romance would probably have been Be More. So yeah, I want to see more adventures with less romance. But I also don't mind the romance, except that lately things seem to have been getting focused towards Finn's relationships.

Treecko

Years
I think the romance makes the show more interesting, but I wouldn't mind more adventure. I can see the romance building up to something really good for the season finally. There's more evidence of that in yesterday's episode. I'm thinking that though we're done with the romance and relationships for a while to me at least.

Speaking of yesterday's episode:

Spoiler:

Years
Speaking of yesterday's episode:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021

No, I don't mind at all. I'm a big fan of romantic stories, and sometimes I think that Adventure Time shouldn't be all about adventures in dangerous places that would probably kill a regular fourteen year old. I know it's called 'Adventure' Time for a reason, but why not let Finn and the other characters adventure in relationships?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years

As of right now, I am happy with the amount of romance. It isn't too little and it isn't too much either. I do hope, however, that they give the romance a break for a while because otherwise it would become too dragged out. I think Finn needs some time to grow up before he can get into a serious relationship with any girl.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Perdition Haze
Favorite Character: Marceline. I'm a big fan of her attitude. She a very strong girl, mentally and physically. She does everything the way she wants, and never lets anything get in her way. She may not be absolutely perfect, but she knows how to keep herself under control and have fun.

What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo?

I don't think Finn is the only human in Ooo. There's Ice King and Princess Bubblegum, who are both humans. There are also the Businessmen, a group of male individuals that Finn and Jake hired to build something for them.

What time is it?: It's Adventure Time! n__n

Years
Welcome to the club, Perdition Haze~ n_n

I don't think Finn is the only human in Ooo. There's Ice King and Princess Bubblegum, who are both humans. There are also the Businessmen, a group of male individuals that Finn and Jake hired to build something for them.
While Ice King used to be human a millennium ago (as Simon Petrikov), his magic crown had possessed him over time and caused him to lose his sanity and turn into a wizard. And Bubblegum is just a candy person, so I don't think she'd be human at all. And the business men aren't humans either because their skin is a greenish-grayish color, but they are humanoid.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Username: Chessiekins
Favorite Character: Marceline & Bubblegum
Do you think the amount romance in the show recently boring or are you okay with it? Do you want more adventure focused episodes? Hm. I don't really seem to mind. I adore this show because it's just so cute. It would be nice if there was a little more adventure though, I mean that's what the show is about, right? I guess in a way, I wouldn't there being a little more action and less romance, though it does make it seem really adorable how Finn is able to finally find who truly matters.
What time is it?: Adventure Time!!

I hope I did this right. :x I'll try to be here as much as I can, if I don't forget I'm actually in a club lol.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
While Ice King used to be human a millennium ago (as Simon Petrikov), his magic crown had possessed him over time and caused him to lose his sanity and turn into a wizard. And Bubblegum is just a candy person, so I don't think she'd be human at all. And the business men aren't humans either because their skin is a greenish-grayish color, but they are humanoid.

I thought they were humans since they were extremely human-like. xD Thanks a lot for clearing it up, though!

I wouldn't call them boring, but they should try to keep it under control. Since the show is called Adventure Time, I'd like to see them make more episodes based on action, suspense, thrills, horror, etc. It's all right to have a new romantic episode every once in a while, but I just don't want to see them overdo it.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I love how Flame Princess looks in Earth and Water. Well, Flame Queen now. She grew up emotionally in a good way. Making her more mature. That's good now that she has to run the kingdom.

Treecko

Years
Username: Perdition Haze
Favorite Character: Marceline. I'm a big fan of her attitude. She a very strong girl, mentally and physically. She does everything the way she wants, and never lets anything get in her way. She may not be absolutely perfect, but she knows how to keep herself under control and have fun.

What time is it?: It's Adventure Time! n__n

Username: Chessiekins
Favorite Character: Marceline & Bubblegum
Do you think the amount romance in the show recently boring or are you okay with it? Do you want more adventure focused episodes? Hm. I don't really seem to mind. I adore this show because it's just so cute. It would be nice if there was a little more adventure though, I mean that's what the show is about, right? I guess in a way, I wouldn't there being a little more action and less romance, though it does make it seem really adorable how Finn is able to finally find who truly matters.
What time is it?: Adventure Time!!

I hope I did this right. :x I'll try to be here as much as I can, if I don't forget I'm actually in a club lol.

Welcome both of you! Sorry for abandoning this place so much guys, been hard balancing forums so much. Anyway, the episode The Valut aired yesterday. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

I'll start:

Spoiler:

Years
The Vault was a good episode, IMO.. I'll discuss why in this spoiler:

Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
This is the Greek dub of the Grand Galopping Gala song from the only Greek dubbed episode.

I love romance episodes.

And I want more adventure episodes.

Wait is this video related to Adventure Time or MLP? Also the link isn't working.

Preview of today's episode called Love Games.

Slime Princess needs a husband or else she'll lose the Slime Kingdom to her obnoxious sister. Finn steps in to save the day, but first they will need to win a series of Love Games to prove to Slime Princess' dad that they are really in love.

"Wrap those gorgeous pythons around me." I think I just died of laughing. XD

This look like a really hilarious episode. While the preview may seem like it's gonna be another "romantic lovey dovey episode" but it really seems to be in a funny just for laughs kind of way. I'm excited for it. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Years
Preview of today's episode called Love Games.

"Wrap those gorgeous pythons around me." I think I just died of laughing. XD

This look like a really hilarious episode. While the preview may seem like it's gonna be another "romantic lovey dovey episode" but it really seems to be in a funny just for laughs kind of way. I'm excited for it. Anyone else have any thoughts?
I watched the episode and lemme tell ya..

Spoiler:

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 12, 2016
Username: Jigglymilk, but call me Hunter!
Favorite Character: so many... Ugh! But my all time favorite is LSP, definetely. I also love a certain yellow character...
Favorite Episode of Adventure Time? I can't remember the name, but the one with the zombies where LSP gets luscious lips is AMAZING. I also love any episode with Lemongrab :3
What time is it?:

ADVENTURE TIME!! (Come on grab your friends, we'll go to very distant lands, with Jake the Dog and Finn the Human the fun never ends, Advneture Time!)

Back