View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Lost Christmas
Extra coated with nice hot syrup!
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iny Gage View Post
Sorry, My internet went out for a good month or so so I haven't been able to keep track of Questions, Completed challenges and new ones in awhile. The front page should be fixed now (Lots of copy pasting). If somethings wrong Just yell at me and I'll get it done.

AoTora, I was actually wondering how I'd handle this, I Sure as heck am Not adding another Title Category For each hack so I Settled on Creating a Blanket Category for all hacks. Maybe I'll add the hack name beside The Challenger name.
Some challenge so that are done using a hack won't necessarily need a separate part, hacks like firered omega and emerald hard version are just harder versions of the game, but I agree seperate part for some hacks in necessary maybe add what hack they're doing next to their name

PS can you take my name from the platinum one, I have two up there and do not plan on doing either as I am a tad busy with some other challenges at the moment, will possibly come back to them in the future.
No time to waste, but make your pace It's okay to remove copy and paste
I'm doing my way, you do it your way Don't just follow your left, find the right way.

~ Shihoko Hirata feat. Lotus - Beauty of Destiny ~
Hi I'm Adam ~ Showdown ~ VM ~ MyAnimeList ~