Thread: [Gallery] ✨ The Fairy Garden
View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2013 (08:57 PM). Edited October 1st, 2013 by Fairy.
Fairy
loves you!

Ahh I'm so bad at responding to this thing. >:[

Haha, I actually did used to date them, Patrick. But I just couldn't keep up to date with when between when I started and when I finished. Technically I could go back and look up when the last save was with each piece and update the gallery with that but... that's an awful lot of work. I can however at least put a little "new" tag in each section when updates have taken place. Since I've been working on things that are currently being grouped (like the wallpapers and sprites) that should be easy. :)

Anywho, I made a new alt today, named Owlette, cause I like owls. The username is just for me to troll post around PC without dealing with moderator duties. And even though both I and other members know it's me, something feel safer about posting in unfamiliar sections without the bold, blue username. Don't ask me, I'm just a little odd that way. So, in light of this lovely little change of pace, I made a new sprite to coordinate with my ornithological theme. Enjoy. :)

edit : I made a simple "new" tag to display what sections display new content. It's not fancy, but I like it. :p

homestuck clubcredit