Thread: WWE 2K14
View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Endless
& give nothing back

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
In my opinion, the WWE should've given their video game a complete overhaul as soon as they moved away from THQ a couple of years back. I have no idea how good 2K really is, but if they had given their all, I'm quite sure that they could've taken WWE games to a much higher level than THQ was ever able to.

They probably haven't made much changes to the game, but one thing that they could have done is at least bring back the ability to free roam. It would've given us a more fun way to play out our stories and do our matches. Well, we probably wouldn't be able to roam around in most of our matches, though—just the ones that you're unable to be disqualified from, such as Street Fight and Falls Count Anywhere.

The Ultimate Warrior is going to make an appearance in WWE 2K14. I wonder if we'll be having a storyline based around him, or if he's going to be one of those characters that we're only able to do matches with? Randy Savage, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Eddie Guerrero, and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin are going to appear in this game as well. I wonder if they'll be having their own stories, too? Personally, I would like to see a story where Austin gets a hold of the WWE championship again. It's been an extremely long time since we've seen the title around his waist, so once he finally does it, it should be quite an exciting moment for most of us. :)

Also, I know that Los Matadores are new to the WWE (they're Primo and Epico, so they are not exactly new—they've only been repackaged to look new), but I'm still expecting them to be available in-game at some capacity. Perhaps they'll be distributed as some sort of a DLC?

Last edited by Endless; October 5th, 2013 at 12:06 AM.