Old October 8th, 2013 (11:21 AM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Spoiler:
I've had a load of time to play recently due to rubbish internet (by 'recently' I mean the last couple weeks, I've been far too busy over the past few days) and I've gotten a lot further. I'm basically right near the end now - about to climb Hyrule Castle to fight the evil gammon dwarf boar thing and save my darling princess. The 3 hearts aspect has been a huge pain in the butt and its lead to multiple deaths but I'm getting better at fighting as a result and I'm starting to die a lot less with every time I play. I'm not expecting to beat the final fight with any ease based on the damage he can deal and the damage that I can't take whilst I'm awful at dodging his attacks, but let's just see if I can siege through Hyrule Castle first. The toughest section so far as been then snowy mansion with the ball & chain boss, but I managed to take it out eventually. Milk and soup are turning out to be a great cheap way to heal haha. It's too late to give up now; CHARGE!
Continuing from this; I've reached the top of Hyrule Castle and I'm ready for the final confrontation, but I've not had enough time recently to actually finish it off so Ganondorf's currently frozen in place with the pause button for me haha. Hyrule Castle was incredibly hard to get through with only three hearts and I died more times than I could count but I'm not expecting the boss battle to be too hard after all of this. From memory Zelda's the hard part then Ganondorf himself dies pretty easily, but we'll have to wait and see haha.