View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2013 (10:23 PM).

Nature: Quirky
I love Water-types. A lot. They're pretty stable in battling terms. Oh...how to narrow it down...(seriously, since it's the most abundant type this will take a bit)

-hours later-
Okay, I think I've got it down to:
Lapras - Relatively good Pokemon, reliable (especially with Surf and Ice Beam). I find its practical uses more impressive than its actual battling capabilities. (It isn't called the Transport Pokemon for nothing, after all...)

Vaporeon - Mix of...well, a whole bunch of aquatic things, while still looking (sort of) like a mammalian! I think this is my personal favorite Eeveelution, next to Espeon.

Piplup, Prinplup, and Empoleon - Penguins are adorable imo. Then on the opposite side of that adorable spectrum is Empoleon. Fierce and tough, yet still lovable. Plus Water/Steel makes a unique combination!

Samurott - A samurai-inspired Pokemon...love it! I cast a vote for the honorable Samurott.

Other - Horsea, Seadra, and Kingdra: I dunno what to say about this evolution line. Horsea is kinda cute, Seadra's...well...iunno, and Kingdra has well-rounded stats, perfectly suited for most battling situations (plus it's weak to just Dragon-type moves...well up to Gen 5 anyhow)