View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2013 (4:41 AM).
Exploring Hoenn
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to OffRoadSP
Good luck on that bold goal, Rai! And congrats on completing the Unova Dex. That's the goal I'm hoping to complete sooner than later... just 21 more to go!!

September 27, 2013

Dream World: Watchog. Found: nothing new; female Roselia with the ability Leaf Guard.
Dream World 2: Octillery. Found: female Scolipede with the ability Quick Feet.

September 28, 2013

Dream World: Stoutland. Found: nothing new; Beldum that knows Zen Headbutt.
Dream World 2: Wailord. Found: nothing.

I did some training at the Humilau Gym to help give my team experience.

September 29, 2013

I’ve rotated my team again, and this time brought out Growlithe, Leafeon, Claydol, Lunatone, and my recent caught Delibird.

Dream World: Simisage. Found: nothing new; female Growlithe with the ability Justified and a female Tropius with the ability Harvest. I’ve also started transferring the hundreds of items and berries I’ve amassed in the Dream World, but I may be too late to transfer all of them.

Dream World 2: Seel. Found: Basculin that can use Zen Headbutt. That was the last Unova Pokémon I needed from the Sparkling Sea! I still need a handful from the Pleasant Forest and Rugged Mountain, though.

September 30, 2013

It’s time for one last trip to the Dream World for a few weeks, if not permanently.

Dream World: Simisear. Found: nothing new; female Teddiursa with the ability Honey Gather.
Dream World 2: Carnivine. Found: Durant that knows Endure.

So in the main Dream World, I found one of each Pokémon with the rarer special move, except for three: Poliwag that knows Sleep Talk, Bagon that knows Outrage, and Combee that knows Air Cutter. If only I didn’t have large gaps where I wasn’t going into the Dream World! Still, finding over 200 Pokémon isn’t that bad, and in a lot of case I also found a female or the same Pokémon with the other special move. Not bad I suppose. And I racked up a lot of Dream Points too, which I hear might earn me a nice medal in the Kalos region…

October 5, 2013

I did a lot of training with my Pokémon today, and my Growlithe evolved into Arcanine after I used a Fire Stone on it!

280. Arcanine

After a bit more training, I finally retired that team of Pokémon. The next group up is Magmar, Glaceon, Zangoose, Solrock, and Mamoswine.
Hoenn Pokédex: Seen 159 Obtained 157
Hoenn Medals: 41
Kalos Pokédex: Seen 453 Obtained 453
Central Kalos Pokédex: Seen 151 Obtained 151
Coastal Kalos Pokédex: Seen 151 Obtained 151
Mountain Kalos Pokédex: Seen 151 Obtained 151
Kalos Medals: 108
Kalos Ribbons: 12