View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2013 (03:24 PM).
Axel
Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
Since I haven't talked to all of the staff or I don't go on certain parts of the forums at all, my list may not be complete but here :
Cirno: I have never seen someone who likes greeting new users more than her. She puts dedication and love into her job and that makes it amazing. Continue being awesome!
AlexOzzyCaze and Olli97: While I'm not a very active member in Pokemon Clubs, I find these two to be really helpful. They give their all to control the section and they're doing a great job so far.
Sydian: As Jelli mentioned, she probably has the hardest job on here but she does it so well! During the small time when I was active in Challenges, Syd was a great and funny mod and I hope she'll stay for many more years!
Curious.: How can I forget my fellow Nathan? He's the first mod who talked to me and was instantly very friendly. He also moderates his section quite well so kudos to him!
Wolflare: I do not frequent his section a lot but from what I've seen here and on the server, he's an excellent staff member!
Vertigo and Shining Raichu: They are handling CCP very well and make it a great place for members to chat. They're also very friendly and awesome!
Razor Leaf: A great and fun guy to be around and handles his smod tasks very well imo!
Livewire: All hail Batman! Livewire is a great dude who is also a great mod. He handled the formerly-OCD and D&D very well and totally deserved his promotion!
To the rest of the staff: You guys are all making a great job on keeping PC an awesome forum and keep it up guys.

So that's it for my crappy feedback. Probably won't matter anyway