Thread: [Pokémon] Four Paws [Rated T] (Complete)
View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2013 (12:45 AM). Edited October 20th, 2013 by destinedjagold.
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by Dillon1102:
I really enjoy reading your stories but I wish that you would Make them longer or release them more often. I find myself not liking any of the other fan fictions but I do not leave comments because that one guy just deletes them which is ridiculous. Nonetheless I look forward to the next addition!
Thanks, but I only write chapters when I'm bored at work though, and try to publish them before I go home. :3

Chapter 23
“Where are we going, anyway?” Shock asked for a hundredth time.

I ignored him and his friends as I led them to...somewhere more...private. Almost everywhere I looked, there are Pokémon nearby. If I wanted to tell them my secret, then I needed us to be in a place where it'll only be just the five of us, and no one else.

It was still an hour or two before noon, so, despite the thick sea of leaves up above, I could clearly see where I am going. We turned away from the stream a few minutes ago, and far ahead, I could see a bright clearing.

...and...is it just me, or do I actually hear a—

“The beach!” Fay squealed as she ran passed me and onward towards the shore beyond the forest.

...where in Johto are we, anyway?

“E-eh...” Vixie said, “...I don't really like the beach...”

“Seriously Jay, why are we here?” Shock asked as we exited the forest, and we were immediately greeted by the fresh salty breeze.

Fay wasn't the only Pokémon here though. There were also others who were enjoying a swim or a sunbath. I stopped and looked around, and saw tall boulders on the sandy shore, meters away from us. I was about to start going there, but my tail was painfully held in place.

I gritted my teeth in pain as I turned my head back. The Pikachu was angrily holding my tail.

“We're not making another step to somewhere you're leading us to.”

Vixie and Saur nodded.

I sighed. “I am just trying to find a place where we can talk in private.”

“The place where you woke up was—”

“It had Pidgeys and some bugs around that could hear us,” I cut him off and pulled my tail off of his grip. I turned ahead and pointed at the boulders. “I think that's a good place though.”

“Why is it that you insist of talking without anyone else to hear?” Shock asked, failing to control his temper. “We hear the Pidgeys talk all the time, but we actually don't mind them.”

“Unless of course if they suddenly said something very interesting,” Fay added as soon as her soaked body arrived.

“So...” Saur said slowly. “It'll be an interesting story then?”

I sighed and nodded. “And the sooner, the better...I think...”

“If it's that big of a secret, then you shouldn't tell us,” Vixie frowned. “We have secrets of our own that we're not comfortable of sharing with one another...”

“Yeah,” Fay nodded, “like Saur's life back in that daycare thingy.”

“Look,” I began, “at first, I thought it was best not to tell you guys, but you kept on asking why I do this and why I do that.” I took a breath and sighed. “So, it's time for me to tell you guys why, and the sooner the better.”

Shock brought a paw to his chin, his eyes on the ground, deep in thought. “Hm... Honestly, I'm not good at keeping secrets.” He then looked at me. “When I get angry, I tend to spill everything...”

“Don't we all?” I said.

“Nope,” Saur smiled.

I deadpanned at him. “You're full of secrets. Anyway...” I turned towards the boulders and started walking.

I could tell that they're following me though, so I continued as I ignored and tried not to bump into other Pokémon laying on the sandy ground. A few of them said hello, so I greeted them back with a small smile, and the four who were tailing me greeted them as well.

Soon, the low voices of Pokémon died down as we neared the boulders. I walked around to hide us from the eyes of many Pokémon. Thankfully, there weren't any Pokémon around or near the boulder. I turned and slowly kicked my tail out of the way before I sat down.

“You need to learn to lift your tail there,” Fay said as she and her friends sat down in front of me.

I shrugged. “Meh... Maybe later...” I took a breath to calm myself down. My heart's starting to beat nervously fast though, and I didn't realize that I already took quite a number of calming breaths.

“Better not talk about it then,” Saur commented. They must've noticed my nervousness. No duh...

I closed my eyes and shook my head. “I'm...a human...”

And there, I said it.

...the silence is so f*cking cliché...

“Pffftttahahahah!”

I...guess that's one of the cliché responses though... I curiously opened my eyes and saw Fay laughing her ass off as she fell on her back, still laughing. The other three just...stared at me...with pokerfaces...

“That...um...” Vixie spoke unwillingly. “...explains...the tail?”

Shock shook his head. “You,” he pointed at me with a serious look, “...are...brainwashed.”

“...what?”

“That, or you've really really REALLY hit your head MIGHTY hard when we first found you.”

I sighed. “Look. I'm not brainwashed, nor did I hit my head...I think...but I'm not lying!”

The Pikachu shook his head in annoyance. I guess he doesn't like these kinds of talk. “No. Impossible!” He glared at me. “Do you really expect us to believe that? We're hoping for you to answer why you insist on going to that city, and this is your answer?! Really?!”

...I never said it'll be this easy...but I didn't expect it'd be this hard.

“Prove it.”

...okay, difficulty level increased... I opened my mouth to say something, but no words went out. I'm drawing a blank on what to say. I sighed instead.

“I...didn't expect you guys to believe me anyway...”

“Like hell,” Shock snarled.

“Okay, enough,” I glared at him. “I said my secret, and I swear I am not lying. How in the world do you think I can prove to you guys that I'm telling the truth, huh?!”

Shock glared back for a while before he shook his head and turned his back on me. “Why am I even wasting my time on you, anyway?”

“I'm starting to wonder that myself,” I snarled back.

Sparks flew from the Pikachu as he quickly turned back to me. I felt my heart sunk a million depths when I saw Shock's electrifying glare. “What was that?!”

...I really really hate being electrocuted...

“Shock, stop that!” Vixie called. “You're scaring him!”

“He should be!” Shock shouted, glaring at my shaken form. A vine slapped behind his head. “Ack!” The sparks were gone as he turned and glared at Saur. “What was that for?!”

“For scaring Fay,” Saur calmly said, and I saw Fay was shaken in fear as she hid behind the Bulbasaur.

“F-friends don't hurt friends...” she kept on whispering.

Shock's ears drooped, as well as mine.

“Sorry...” I whispered with a sigh.

The Vulpix sat beside the Rattata and began rubbing her back. “It's alright Fay, it's alright...” she shot a glare at the Pikachu.

“I-I'm sorry Fay...” Shock sighed. “I didn't mean to...” He then slowly turned to me, and I felt nervous under his sad stare. “Sorry...”

“Um...okay...?” I mentally slapped myself...

“That'll do,” Saur nodded. “So... You're a human?”

I nodded weakly.

“How?”

I blinked. “How...what?”

“Sorry,” Saud chuckled. “Trying to practice saying only a few words. Doesn't work all the time, it seems...”

“No kidding...” I lamely replied.

“How did you become an Eevee then?”

I shook my head. “No idea. That's why I was trying to find Bill. He's a human inventor, and I know that he created a machine that can turn humans into Pokémon.”

Shock and Saur arched their eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. “Yes, yes... It's crazy to hear. Just let me finish. Ahem, anyway...” somehow, I remembered that magician that turned Ash into a Pikachu. Eh, whatever. “...his invention didn't work well though, so he was forced to change himself back. And that's why I wanted to see him. He might be able to change me back.”

Saur nodded. “And...this Bill is in Kanto?”

I nodded.

Shock sighed. “I still think your crazy.”

I rolled my eyes. “Thank you. I try.”

“Whatever,” Shock shook his head and turned to his friends. “Let's just return to Bi.”

“Bee?” I asked.

“Who knows,” Shock started walking away, “she might help us snap some sense back into this Eevee.”

“Huh, not a bad idea,” Saur nodded and turned to Fay. “You okay?”

“Yeah,” the Rattata smiled a small smile. “I think so.”

Saur smiled and nodded, and they walked after the Pikachu as I walked and stopped beside the Vulpix.

“Who's Bee?” I asked her.

“Huh?” she blinked and turned to me. “Oh, right... you never met her before.” She gestured with her head to follow the others, and we then started walking. “Bi is Celebi.”

Oh... Oh. Oh! “S-seriously?!” B-but I thought... You know what? Never mind. Those papers were probably dated back a few weeks ago. “Celebi's back?” I asked.

She frowned. “Not for long though... She just came back to check up on us.”

“Oh...” Well, that sucks. We'd better hurry then. Also... “Um...can I ask you something?”

Vixie just shrugged.

“What do you think of me now?”

“...a crazy Eevee. No offence.”

Ouch... “Eh... None taken...”
#495 Snivy
Supporter Collab January 2015