View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2013 (05:04 PM). Edited October 20th, 2013 by AkameTheBulbasaur.
Akame Marukawa of Iyotono

Nature: Gentle
The first Mystery Dungeon game I played was Explorers of Time, and man, was I hooked! I never wanted to stop playing it. I remember when I finally defeated Dialga (which took 12,789,374 years) and seeing the whole sequence where you disappear. I remember when they talked about your character disappearing, I didn't take it seriously. I thought "When you beat the game, you're probably just going to stop that from happening, right? You won't REALLY disappear... right?" Even though I knew they'd probably bring me back later, that moment was still poignant to me. I'm planning on playing Explorers of Darkness over winter break. I can't wait to experience that all over again.
"The human sacrificed himself, to save the Pokemon. I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo