Thread: Other hack: My Pokemon Mod Collection
View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2013 (01:09 PM).
The Grubby Pup
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup
Quote originally posted by Elvoz:
Cool video! Looking forward to those hacks then as well; B/W 2 are awesome (PWT!).

Anyway, I'm still having trouble with Yin Black & Yang White. I tried two more different Europe roms (pre-patched) and I tried No$GBA, but I still can't open the Pokedex. Screen just goes black and game crashes. Anyone else having this problem? Btw, I'm still at Route 1, simply because I encountered the Pokédex problem.

EDIT: So far I had only tried Yang White, but the Pokedex does work on Yin Black!
EDIT2: Fixed it! Turns out it was just all my stupid fault; I picked Treecko and then proceeded to try and open my Pokedex while I hadn't caught or seen any Gen V pokemon yet, which obviously caused the game to crash. I'm now thoroughly enjoying playing this hack!
Hahahah. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help u. But yeah, soon as you see a Patrat, you'll be able to open yer pokedex. Thing is, it a bug where if u haven't saw any unova pokemon in your pokedex your game will freeze. :p Have u download PokeGen to activate the National Dex yet?