Thread: [Gallery] Bunch o' sketches
View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2013 (03:46 PM).
owo *:・゚✧
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by AlexOzzyCake:
I love it I love it I love it I love it I loooooove it. If this was a real Pokémon then it'd be on my team every time without fail. I don't suppose you've tried spriting it? If so I'd love to see.
I think I've entertained the thought from time to time. Although I did find myself wanting to work on something pixel-related the other day - maybe that should be my project! Hmmm. I'm just so out of practice with the pokemon style that I'd have to brush up on it.

Quote:
I really love the work you've posted so far, the realistic drawings are such a unique take on Pokémon and your own designs (especially the silver dragons) are just beautiful. I have no constructive comments to give as I've got no experience whatsoever in this field but I couldn't help commenting on how much I love this gallery. I'll be following for updates so can't wait to see what else you've been working on; though I would suggest trying out a darker/twisted theme for some of your dragons (especially cobalt dragon) as I think it'd suit them really well. Also can't wait to see half of them when/if they're finished with colour haha (again, especially cobalt dragon).

As a side note I'm enjoying the metallic dragon theme but I can't help but wonder what inspired it - was it just a random theme or something deeper to you?
It's part "they fascinate me" (especially silver ones, I don't know why) and part that I've had ideas for a story world in my head for like...ever, and I'm trying to get a handle on how they'd look.

The funny thing is that "dark and twisted" would definitely fit the cobalt dragon best, considering the lore I've been making up for them...maybe sometime soon. ;D

----

Random thing from today, I was curious as to how I could get Espurr to look in a more realistic view.

I'm both mildly creeped out and yet can't stop giggling at it.

» Paired with
Proto
8/14/2007
man, yo.
» sketch.threaddAtumblr