View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2013, 05:40 AM
She_Delphox
Delphox used Mystical Fire!

Nature: Modest
Definitely PMD Sky. I also have PMD Red/Blue, Explorers of Time/Darkness and Gates to Infinity but I always liked PMD Explorers of Sky the most. The story always makes me want to cry :3 and therefore, I really like the story. The gameplay is also very great and quite"long", alot of nice Pokemon to encounter. So these series were #1 for me.

As far as PMD Red/Blue concerns, I really like those games too (also a nice story and alot of post-game with almost every legendary, I'm just a big fan of boss-battles :3) but these feel somewhat "plain" in post-game (the main-story is quite short).

I like PMD Gates to Infinity too, but kinda frustrates me that there isn't much of a post-game feel to it nothing much to do and I kinda hoped there were more legendaries involved and more different Pokemon to encounter. The game-play is also somewhat simplistic in comparison with the previous PMD games, but it didn't disturb me that much. The game looks really nice, but I'm hoping for a sequel with alot more content and Pokemon :3

Signature made by: © She_Delphox
Friend Safari: Electric | Pikachu / Electrode / Luxio | Friend Code: 1134-7011-4017
*Feel free to add my Friend Code, when you do please PM me with yours so we can help each other out!