View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2013, 03:14 AM
Magic
Guardian of the Great Rift

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkishDelight View Post
Hey guys, I know I didn't post much on this thread while I was roleplaying but I hope to be a little more active this time around, now that I'm settled in college I have a lot of free time I'm looking to get involved in a good Pokémon roleplay (and possibly write a fanfic too, which of course is completely irrelevant). I most likely wait for the next batch of RP's to be posted, and I don't know why I'm posting this here but I just want to get involved on the thread!
Welcome back Turkish! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagamiChan View Post
Ugh x.x I know the rules said RPs get approved in a matter of days, I can't help but be anxious about it, especially since both Magic Fox and Skymin were online after I posted my thread >u< I mean,I even completed my SU and found some neat PokeGear sprites of various colours so each character gets an unique one and even requested a gen 4 johto pokedex sprite thingy in the art thread >u< I'm waaay too excited about this x.x
EDIT: You totally ninja'ed me, Deli xD welcome back to the RP scene? I barely just joined it last week and I'm already starting my own RP xD a Johto based one cause Johtos my fave region >u<
We do approvals in batches I'm about to do it now so your wait won't be much longer ;3.