View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Chevitile
Little Monster

Last Johto game, Crystal!

♦ Started off by picking Chikorita, but I soon left it to be an HM slave after Spinweb the Spinarak was caught.
♦ Went through the Sprout Tower and the first gym with him, which was a bit difficult. I had to rely on Poison Sting getting useful with poisoning here.
♦ Continued to Azalea Town, and by now, Spinweb had evolved and could take Bugsy down easily.
♦ In the forest, I caught Reissa the Oddish, whom I trained up in Union Cave before heading up to Goldenrod City.
♦ Whitney was no easy match, but I eventually defeated her. Again, poison helped.
♦ Trekked up to Ecruteak, ran into Bill and went back to obtain my Eevee. Named it Flaria.
♦ Defeated the Kimono Girls and taught Flaria Mud-Slap, to help defeat Morty.
♦ Since I had received Surf, I caught some random Water-type and then went to catch my official surfer and fourth team member, Golddigger the Goldeen.
♦ This quartet got me through the many fears and obstacles of Johto, namely the Gym Leaders and Team Rocket.
♦ In the Ice Path, I caught my final team member, Rougela the Jynx.
♦ She reached up to the rest of the team's levels by training a bit, and also taking care of the Blackthorn Gym.
♦ Went into the Dragon's Den to rightfully claim my badge, and then Prof. Elm called to say I could go to the Pokémon League.
♦ Went through Victory Road and defeated them all.
♦ Same old story afterwards - took the boat to Kanto, defeated leaders and then trained everyone up to Lv 60 to face Red.

Screen:
Spoiler:

Team:

Spinweb the Ariados, Lv 60 (♂)
Item: Quick Claw
Sludge Bomb, Night Shade, Giga Drain, Dig

Reissa the Vileplume, Lv 60 (♀)
Item: Miracle Seed
Petal Dance, Acid, Moonlight, Toxic

Flaria the Flareon, Lv 60 (♀)
Item: Amulet Coin
Headbutt, Shadow Ball, Mud-Slap, Flamethrower