View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2013 (10:08 AM).
RandomDSdevel
The EXP-Grinding Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
Also Gf already said there'll be no DLC in these games...so that means no "value pack".
Aw…I was really looking forward to seeing if I would be able to download Z as a patch for my copy of Pokémon Y, too!

I would also love to see Sinnoh as it's one of my favorite regions.
I'm looking forward to this, too, but we'll probably have to wait at least another generation before Generation IV's main games get remade even though I vaguely remember that one of those games' NPCs mentioned that this would most likely happen.

Also it'll cover the Sinnoh starters if they are to give us one, which, if they also give us the Johto ones after filling up the Hoenn dex like in Emerald would leave out the Unova starters...which could be given out in a potential Z. Or replace the Johto starters with Unova and give Z or XY sequels the Johto ones.
Starter distributions wouldn't be too bad, and they do have precedent…what do you guys think about the likelihood of this occurring?

NOTE: Please send me a private message if you have an extra copy of the special Mew that GameFreak distributed to owners of Generation III games on September 30th, 2006, and can think of a good place where we can meet for a trade.