Roleplay RULES - (archived)
View Single Post
November 20th, 2013 (8:35 PM).
Quote originally posted by
three more questions! (sorry, I just want it to be perfect.)
1. My plotline is kinda also a prologue. I explain what happens before the playable characters show up. Is that ok?
2. Also, it said here that the information can't be a one sentence plot. My plot and all of the game info is on a computer document right now, and it is 4 pages long. Is that too long?
3. How many playable characters should there be? Is 5 enough?
View original post
1. That's fine. Your summary should be the plot up to now and what your characters are going to be doing.
2. Haha I'm not sure there's such a thing as "too long". Go track down Aerion if you have the time. XD Just as long as you don't think it's too much for your players to read.
3. Five is fine! Over 3 characters is the rules, I'm pretty sure I wrote that in the FAQ.
i can draw your character →
Joined Sep 2006
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Skymin
Visit Skymin's homepage!
Find all posts by Skymin
Find threads started by Skymin
Ignore Posts by Skymin