Old November 21st, 2013, 10:15 AM
Hoenn
» Mind games
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murfdog View Post
Ok I don't understand where these "documents" are, can someone tell me where I can find them?

Ok I can some1 tell me where these "documents" are that help u with the game? I can't find them. Where are they?

Ok I can some1 tell me where these "documents" are that help u with the game? I can't find them. Where are they?
You must have WinRar installed in order to find the Documents compressed with the Download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK9ify View Post
Hey, I just downloaded Pokémon Expert Emerald, patched it etc. But all I get is a white screen when I try to play it. If anyone has a solution to this, please let me know. :)
It must be the Emerald ROM itself, try using a different Emerald ROM from a more reliable site perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_2 View Post
When my game loads, it says the internal battery has run dry. Is that a problem if I want to get all 386? I know that originally, Shoal Cave areas depended on the time. Is that still the case?
That's just the case for every Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald ROM, there's a way to fix it but you'd have to look it up online somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-hing View Post
I'm pretty sure I downloaded the latest version, since I just play this hack 2 days ago,
but I can't see that girl you mention that I buy evolution stones from in Route 118.
If the download is called Beta 1.36 then the girl who sells evolutionary stones should be there as she was introduced as part of that release. If not then I'll have to look into it, maybe try re-patching and reloading?