View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2013 (6:12 AM).
Internet Celebrity
Quote originally posted by Gizmo-Dude17:
FR/LG and HG/SS were made, due to the fact, that the pokemon were unobtainable (because of the systems).
All the pokémon from R/B/Y & G/S/C were already available before the remakes were released, players could pick up the Kanto starters in other games (Colloseum for example) that were released on other consoles. I know for a fact that no new pokémon were released in HG/SS as my LeafGreen pokédex was fully completed years before Soul Silver was release.

I am SO hoping for Ruby & Sapphire remakes, the Hoenn games are by far my favourite of any pokémon!! If there had to be a good reason, I'd have to say it was down to the sheer amount of things to do outside of just battling... making a good battling set & a good Contest set was a great challenge. Let's not forget the pokémon it gave us, Wingull, Blaziken, Gardevoir and let us not forget the glory that is SECRET BASES!!!!!!!

I think it's finally time for Ruby & Sapphire to return now that pokémon has arrived on 3DS, finally Gamefreak have the power to make the game as it really should be made, deep, rich and revolutionary!
Internet Celebrity in the making Danté Solablood - For all your Minecraft needs! Been playing Pokémon since Blue.