Thread: 3rd Generation: Your First Shiny
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2013, 03:31 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle

Growthile. Generally Growlithe is a quadruped, canine Pokémon. It has orange fur with black stripes along its back and legs. The fur on its muzzle, chest, belly, and tail is cream-colored, and there is an additional tuft of cream-colored fur on top of its head. Growlithe's coat is noticeably longer on its chest and tail. It has gray eyes, a black nose, and large, round ears. Its forepaws have two visible claws, while its hind paws have three toes each. Each paw has a brown pad.
Growlithe is a friendly and loyal Pokémon that will fearlessly defend its Trainer and its territory from harm. It drives threats away fiercely barking at or biting them, and even challenges larger, stronger enemies. Growlithe also has a powerful olfactory sense. It is able to smell the emotions of others, and never forgets a scent once smelled. However, strong, unpleasant smells can disable its sense of smell for short periods, as seen in the anime. Growlithe lives in grassy plains and near human settlements.But shiny Growthile are little different. The differences between a normal and a shiny Growthile is only the shinyness. Shiny sprite of Growthile looks great. One day i was searching for Vulpix in FireRed. I was searching too much suddenly i encountered a Shiny Growthile. I used my Charizard and reached growthile's HP to yellow then used a greatball but it flee easily tried again then it got caught. Well i level it up and maybe make it level 39. but it hasn't evolved yet. And i also didn't use it in League though.