View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2014 (8:59 AM).
n e o n
Crystal Tier
Nature: Quirky
Originally Posted by LicensedJet View Post
Welcome everyone to PokéCommunity, I'm relatively new myself and only started using the forums after my purchase of Pokémon Y Version.
I've met with some really nice people so far and hope that continues, I would also like to wish everyone a happy new year and all the best for 2014!
Originally Posted by SoulEvans View Post
hello evryone im Soul its nice to meet new people im also new here and im a bit shy at first when i talk to new people so plz be paciant with me -looks down shyly-
Hi there you two, welcome aboard!

LicensedJet, I do admit that X and Y are really awesome games right now, and I happen to be playing them myself right now because they are so great. Got a pretty solid team, and I sure love making my trainer so stylish with all those fancy clothes. And yeah I'm having a great year so far so yeah I'll catcha around the forums!

And hey there too Soul, that's one adorable avatar you have. Glaceon happens to be one of my fave Eeveelutions along with Sylveon and Vaporeon. Don't worry if you're shy, I'm like that as well so don't hesitate to send me a visitor message or friend request anytime and I'll make sure you settle in.

Plus, the staff are always there if you need help. Just look for those red, orange and blue name people!