View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2014 (08:23 PM). Edited January 7th, 2014 by awolfsquared.
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Oh boy all the schools I've transferred to. It's been about 4 schools.

All 4 schools were Catholic schools so when I say grade school I mean grades kindergarten to 8th grade and high school I mean 9th-12th.

I started off at this one grade school down the street from me. I stayed there from kindergarten to first grade. My brother wasn't doing so well in his classes there so in 2nd grade I transferred to another school a bit further out. I went there to 3rd grade and then ha to go to another school cause that one was shutting down due to low attendance. So I was at my 3rd grade school from 4th grade to 7th grade. In 7th grade I was doing so well in grade school. I was late on most days and didn't turn in most of my homework and projects. Because of that, my teachers figure it was best that I transfer somewhere else for 8th grade. There was a special ed class at this grade school called St. Johns so my dad transferred me there for 8th grade. I hated doing that honestly because I wanted to graduated from grade school with the classmates I spent 4 years of my life with. I went regardless and graduated at St. Johns. There was a St. Johns High School right next door so for high school I was went there. I thought I was finally done with transferring to schools but I ended up being wrong. I was only at the high school for freshmen year and then they had to shut down cause of lack of funds. The school I wanted to go after that rejected me so I had to go to an all boys high school that was only my option. For the first year or sophomore year, I also had to go to special ed classes at another school far away every morning and had travel 20 minutes from there to my normal school after lunch. Thank God that program ended after my sophomore year cause I hated how inadequate the teachers there made me feel.Like I wasn't expectedto do as well as other students cause of my learning disability and that I was "special". Anyway I honestly hated being at that high school. There wasn't anyone there who I could relate to except maybe 3 people. Though I survived and made it through my last 3 years of high school there. And that the story of my school life so far.

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter