View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2014 (11:25 AM).
CureYoshiDarkness
"I love scaring Tsukasa."
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Astinus:
Unfortunately, I haven't been keeping up with pony news, so I have no idea what this Rainbow Power Pony thing is about. Time to head over to Equestria Daily to catch up on merchandise releases!
Hidden for those who didn't see the episode yet.
Spoiler:
Like all of Hasbro's toylines, the show has always hinted to things like Rainbow Dash's pet tortoise, 'Tank' with the Scoot Along Series, the 'Princess Cadance and Shining Armour Royal Wedding was hinted by the toyset that was promoed at Hasbro's Euro-Branch Convention, and finally, the Princess Twilight figure was hinted on Twitter before the end of Season three.

This episode with Rarity had a toy-ploy add-on, the example shown was the 'rainbow thread' that Rarity towards the end of the episode, however before this episode even aired; around episode three, we [I, myself investigated] got rumor of a future toyline promotion and it seems that was the unveiling of the 'RAINBOW POWER' which was showed off an episode before 'Rarity Takes Manehattan'.

Just happy to provide the club with any information that I can dig up from the net.