View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2014, 06:21 AM
Aurora
Gives me more EDGE

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Skype™ to Aurora
I've transferred schools once, but the way things are going I'll have transferred again by 2015 (probably for academic reasons).

I had the 'privilege' of attending a snooty Anglican school in Year 7, and it wasn't my cup of tea at all. I had no friends there - I'd just meander around the place every break - and I was relentlessly bullies by the same group from the first day; I had to endure a particularly traumatising experience at a school camp. The place also damaged whatever social skills I had irreparably - if they weren't up to scratch before, this school knocked them down even further. By the second half of the year, my academic results slowly but surely began to plummet from depression and anxiety. Fortunately (amid a ferocious battle between my parents) I got out of there and my experience at the school I'm at now still isn't perfect but at least I'm not being savaged every step of the way.

server modblogmy lovely pair <3twitterfighting for social justice • skype me: auroracr9826