View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Raine
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I've transferred schools a few times: once during elementary school years, once in middle school/high school and once in post-secondary. The time in elementary school was because I was categorized as one of those "gifted" kids so they recommended I switch schools that had a dedicated class for those who are gifted. I ended up hating it because I felt like I didn't fit in. Middle school/high school transfer was strange. For some reason they thought it would be a good idea to send me off to do high school Math and English while I was still in Grade 8...And then I moved houses thus transferring me to a new middle school and high school simultaneously. Ended up hating that experience as well. I don't like being pushed to do something I don't feel ready for.

And then University. I just recently transferred into a different program at a different institution. I went from Psychology > Systems Analyst. It's been 3 weeks and I'm currently loving what I'm doing right now, in comparison to dreading ever having to go to class.

— レイン · wonderland · love · achievements · appreciation