View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2014 (2:05 PM).
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier
Nature: Relaxed
Lately I've been trying to pare down how much I'm playing at once. So as of now, the only games I have on the go are:

Tales of Xillia 2
I'm about to start chapter 11, I think? I'm getting sort of close to the end, I think, because a lot of important things are starting to happen. I'm really hoping I can beat it before Tuesday when Symphonia HD comes out here but I don't think that's going to happen because I have a lot of homework to do by then too and I've been playing through this game really slowly. :( It's a lot of fun and I love ALL OF THE CHARACTERS TO PIECES but some of the mechanics in this game (the constant re-exploring of maps you explored to death in the first game, the CONSTANT DEBT, always having to have Ludger in your battle party even though there are 9 characters, etc.) are really frustrating.

Persona 4 Golden
I've gotten more spoilers for this game on Tumblr in the last month than I had in the whole time since the original PS2 game came out so I figured it was time to give it another try. I got stuck last time I played this in.... Rise's dungeon? (I forget names! D:) I really don't like the battle system in Persona much so I decided to restart it on Very Easy so I can just get the story and not have to worry about fighting at all. I haven't actually gotten to any fighting yet but I imagine I'll have a lot more fun with the game once I do. Hopefully I'll finish it this time so I don't have to worry so much about getting spoilt.