• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Leave/Return Thread

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Soooooooo....

Hey?
I know I've been gone a while, a lot has happened but I'm hoping to sort of slide back in. Anyways, so glad to be back, not sure what to say but if you want to talk then, great!

Sincerely
~ Pikakitten, glad to be back!

Years
Soooooooo....

Hey?
I know I've been gone a while, a lot has happened but I'm hoping to sort of slide back in. Anyways, so glad to be back, not sure what to say but if you want to talk then, great!

Sincerely
~ Pikakitten, glad to be back!

Welcome back, you!

I was wondering what had happened to you during that long time you spent away from the forums, but I guess I'm still the same cutie you know just like you did back in the day. Have fun getting back into the swing of things and don't disappear on us again!

- Hikamaru

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019
I should've done this earlier, but whatever.

I've decided due the the vast amount of embarrassing spam my 2009-2010 self posted here on the forum, I would no longer like to associate myself with it. I will be switching onto my alternative - now main account - Ultraviolence and this account will now be used as my alt.

Years
I should've done this earlier, but whatever.

I've decided due the the vast amount of embarrassing spam my 2009-2010 self posted here on the forum, I would no longer like to associate myself with it. I will be switching onto my alternative - now main account - Ultraviolence and this account will now be used as my alt.

So it turned out that account that joined as Yayakoma all that time ago was actually you going for a fresh start. Well, good luck and have fun with your new username (Lana Del Rey fan woohoo) and we hope you continue to stick around with us here!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Haven't posted on this forum until today but I'm back and hoping to launch a brand new fan fiction.

Don't worry about that at all; you could jump into this place any time you wish, and still have an enjoyable experience! Anyway, welcome back to PokéCommunity, Dark; hope you like it here. Oh, that's good to hear! Have you got anything planned yet? If so, what is it going to be about? It's been a while since I had worked on any fan-fic, personally; six years, maybe. I should definitely change that, though.

Froslass

Ice Champion
Years
Coming off from my hiatus from this forum, exams have kept me very busy but I only have one more until Summer break, so relieved about that. Hope I haven't missed much but good to see a lot of familiar faces around. :)

Years
Coming off from my hiatus from this forum, exams have kept me very busy but I only have one more until Summer break, so relieved about that. Hope I haven't missed much but good to see a lot of familiar faces around. :)

I remember you! Nice to see you back here at PC.

Don't worry if you went inactive, at least you focused on your exams first so now that's out of the way I'm sure you'll have fun getting active again even if a few things have changed since the last time you popped on. I'll be seeing you around again Froslass!

- Hikamaru

Years
and hi! i came back, i haven't visited the forum since march and now i'm back and fore funnier than before(kidding)

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
Years
Hello!

Hello, The PokéCommunity.

I am a new member to the forums - on this account. I was previously known as Braxien, however, I was suspended permanently for 'sock puppeting'.

You may not understand what is happening. Let me explain this to you ...

I was previously known as Meaii. I quit The PokéCommunity as Meaii months ago, mainly because I was telling people I was 18 years old when I am infact 13 years old. Braxien has now been suspended, which I fully understand, but I am allowed to make a new account as long as I don't pretend to be a new member.

If you want to learn things about me, take a look at my thread from when I was on Braxien! All of the information on that thread is accurate.

I shall message anyone I received rewards from when in the Get Together and hope that I can still receive them. I understand if you deny that request, especially the Supportership award from the 'Around PC in Seven Days'.

Thank you for reading, I hope you understand. I apologise for any convenience.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
and hi! i came back, i haven't visited the forum since march and now i'm back and fore funnier than before(kidding)

Hi and welcome back, Mathew! It's great to see members return. If funny's your thing and if it makes you who you are, then be as funny as you like! Here's to you getting back into the swing of things. Hope to see you around sometime!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
That's all right, Mega Venusaur; I wouldn't look too much into it! Just be yourself, and try your best to stay out of anything rule-breaking--hopefully, you should be all fine. Also, welcome back, Mathew! It's great to see you here, haha. Stick around for a while this time, yeah?

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
So it's been about a year or so since I was here, and I'm back. Not a lot has changed. If you remember me, feel free to message me.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
So it's been about a year or so since I was here, and I'm back. Not a lot has changed. If you remember me, feel free to message me.

I think I've seen you around before, but I'm not really sure if you remember me. I used to go by Perdition Haze, if that rings a bell! Anyway, welcome back, dear; very glad to see you again. Hope you enjoy!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

I'm pretty sure I've seen you before and even saw you off when you last left. Anyways, glad to have you back, Mudkip! It's always great to see members returning. I'm sure those who know you missed you quite a bit. Be sure to stick around here this time round kay? Have fun!

Years
Okay, I am going to be taking my computer in to get fixed tomorrow so expect my activity to drop drastically for a few weeks. For those wondering why, you may have heard that in recent weeks I have been suffering shutdowns caused by overheating, and that causes major disruption.

Given how rude and selfish my brother is, it's very likely he won't lend his computer to me and while I did use my mother's computer to check PC on the previous occasion this event happened, the problem is that since my last incident she has become a staff member of her own Facebook group and she'll likely be extremely dedicated to that, in fact to the point she'll likely never give me a turn. My last resort has to be relying on an internet cafe or a library if I have any chance of being able to get on PC, and those may not always be available.

Also, for battle server regulars, I won't be getting on the server for the duration of the time my computer is in repairs so expect me to not show up there for a while. I think my hiatus will last around 2-3 weeks like the last time the same problem happened, and as expected I will also be invisible during this time.

Yeah, I know I'm gonna be facing spending entire days with no activity but I'm sure I can return soon and get my activity back on track! Love you guys <33

- Hikamaru

Back