View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Location: On a stage, acting out the nightmares of a giant space cockroach
It works fine! You get five points. Although, if you'd used the one I'm about to use, you'd have gotten ten! ^.~

Onix

Shuko's Points: 15

See? The "on" is at the front of the name, so it's worth ten points. Your letters are now "ix"

Just so that you can see the flow of the game better, see how it's been played so far:

Clefairy -> First word, no points. Letters to find are "ry"
Skarmory -> Contains "ry" in the same order. Not at beginning, though so it's only worth five. New letters to find are "ry"
Porygon - > Contains "ry" in same order. Not at beginning though, so only worth five. New letters to find are "on"
Aggron -> Contains "on" in same order. Not at beginning though, so only worth five. New letters to find are "on"
Onix -> Contains "on" in same order AND at beginning of name. Worth ten points. New letters to find are "ix"

THe letters to find have been these:
"ry"->"ry"->"on"->"on"->"ix"

Keep in mind that you don't HAVE to use a pokemon that has the letters in the same order, or even in the same position. You may find yourself in a position where you have to use a Pokemon name that just has the letters in it somewhere, but they aren't together or in the same order. Just keep track of your points as you post. You each have five points so far.

Last edited by Shuko; March 19th, 2005 at 02:05 PM.