• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Can i be a member??? XD

I own just one shiny...
A Shiny Nidoqueen.

But he's almost lv 80.

He's black and i like that.
It was almost no catch;; catched a shiny Nidoran girl at the safari...
What would happen'd if she run away?!

I think i would cry at that moment. >.<

But uuh... Can i be a member was the question XD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Arbok said:
Can i be a member??? XD

I own just one shiny...
A Shiny Nidoqueen.

But he's almost lv 80.

He's black and i like that.
It was almost no catch;; catched a shiny Nidoran girl at the safari...
What would happen'd if she run away?!

I think i would cry at that moment. >.<

But uuh... Can i be a member was the question XD

Uh... your NidoQUEEN is a boy? Um, okay...still, a shiny's a shiny, great job on catching it!

Edit: I decided that i will not go for eevee on my FR, but I will go for eevee on my LG

Years
Arbok, you're in.

Ugh, I'm still waiting for my last two Blissies to hit L100 so I can restart my Emerald and reset for shiny Treecko. (they're currently L78) I've done everything else I can on Emerald. All I have left to do is make the Blissey Base and evacuate all hands and valuable items left.

On FR, Box 7 is almost filled with Chikos. Nothing.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
My Shiny Hunting isn't going great at all. Tyrsne has all the luck, can I borrow some luck Tyrsne? You started with like four Shinies and now you have nine or something!

P.S. Zapdos is becoming ugly XD

<I>Kobra<I>

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
woot i made two new trainer sprties i need ppl to give me their opinion

126b441.png

126b4fc.png
<---im thinkin this one

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2006
Hello all, i'm new to this forum, as you can see, i was directed ehre, by MetalMario, and such.

I'd lie to join up, if i can, here are the shinys i've captured:

Butterfree, Fearow, Sceptile, Spinda, Totodile, Rayquaza, Latios, Moltres, Porygon, Espeon, Umbreon, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, and last but not least, Jirachi. :D

Gentleman J

Going to the Poké Ball also?
Years
Zera said:
Butterfree, Fearow, Sceptile, Spinda, Totodile, Rayquaza, Latios, Moltres, Porygon, Espeon, Umbreon, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, and last but not least, Jirachi. :D

I have all those shinies too, plus a level 100 Feebas with maxed beauty. How do I get it to be Milotic? Also I have a level 5 Celebi that I just hatched with a good egg move: water pulse

(BTW you should introduce yourself on the new users section!)

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2006
The True Keyblade Master said:
did u cheat to get any of those?because if you did you wont be aloud in we are anti cheaters

I don't cheat, i laoth cheaters, and i dont own any cheat devices, simply to avoid the temptation.

unfortunately.. as i was showering, my brother erased my save file.. thinking it was his cartrage.. so, i guess i'll be back once i find another shiny, ;___;

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
Edit: I decided that i will not go for eevee on my FR, but I will go for eevee on my LG

Hey I'm hunting that too so how will you get it soft-reseting or hatching *hehe*
Currently I'm building my team after that I will hatch eevee eggs to get shiny
Its alright if you like go for it and I will also hunt for it.Good luck on your hunting

Hope you read my LAST 20 post for being rarely active

Last 19 post

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Gentleman J said:
I have all those shinies too, plus a level 100 Feebas with maxed beauty. How do I get it to be Milotic? Also I have a level 5 Celebi that I just hatched with a good egg move: water pulse

(BTW you should introduce yourself on the new users section!)

....Maxed Beauty means tt will evolve, the only way this could happen is if your feebas has a nature that benefits it's beauty statistic. Oh, and thanks for pointing out your a cheater. :)

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Also I have a level 5 Celebi that I just hatched with a good egg move: water pulse

That can't! You can't breed CELEBI!! XD

You where right, Agent9...

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 22, 2006
Hey I would like to join.
I have no shinies, but I promise to hunt for them.
I am shearching for a shiny Bulbasaur.
I have some questions though. To everyone who has caught a shiny starter on FR/LG when you did it, did you see that it was shiny on the little picture that came up when you clicked on the pokeball or did you have to click yes to recieve the pokemon and then look at the summary. Also are there any tips on how to get a shiny starter, and how long did it take to get it.

Years
i used to cheat...not for sinies...for like pokeballs...but i have converted...neways...it has been tough training my shiny skarmory...even though it is almost the strongest poke in my party..(Lv.44) ive even tried the ocean glitch but i didnt want to risk his moeset...

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Neh, Just take it out of the daycare, raise it one level, then put it back. SKarm can't learn any moves after LV 45. But riasing it is faster, i hope you know.

I'm not hunting anymore, working my way through FireRed. At Nugget Bridge with a Level26 Charmeleon "Flame". 8 more levels til Flamethrower.

Back