• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
hey i'm interested in your shiny lvl 1 adament elekid and your shiny lvl 11 modest horsea. i can give you anything you like off of my thread.

Mingo

Event hunter!
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2013
are you interested in any of these?
Aura Mew Timid UT, Hayleys phione Careful UT, World 08 Lucario Adamant UT, WCS milotic Timid UT, NZ Jirachi Lonely UT, Mitsurin Celebi UT, Movie arceus Docile, Jolly, Quirky and Adamant all arceus' Jul 18 09

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Mad at me??but can i know why??

i didn't know wat do u wan yet...and u said "goodby ...."lol

Sorry, I can't trade.

hey i'm interested in your shiny lvl 1 adament elekid and your shiny lvl 11 modest horsea. i can give you anything you like off of my thread.
I will be doing my give away for those on saturday, so look for me on here then please.

are you interested in any of these?
Aura Mew Timid UT, Hayleys phione Careful UT, World 08 Lucario Adamant UT, WCS milotic Timid UT, NZ Jirachi Lonely UT, Mitsurin Celebi UT, Movie arceus Docile, Jolly, Quirky and Adamant all arceus' Jul 18 09

No, sorry, I already have all of thodse.

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
Years
Hello, I am interested in your GW Pikachu!

I'm not really sure what to offer though. I've got a Docile Arceus, a shiny, Bold, EV'd Suicune, an EV'd, and a Bold, EV'd Blissey. Any of those interest you?

Back