• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Secret of the Dark-Questions and Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
This is the thread for Info and chat on the secret of the Dark RPG,I am the soul creator besides encouragement,so lets start with the chat...

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
Years
alright so were just waiting for a few more players like you said..im intrested to see how this story line is gonna turn out it seems like its gonna be fun =]

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
Yeah,some characters from the Anime are gonna appear,and many characters(OC and Anime)are gonna go through disloyalties and Betrayl against there friends,Team Rocket also wants the legendaries because if they get them all,their ultimate key for world Domintation is/will be a success and they are teaming up with many other groups as well...(Hope I didn't reveil to much....)...

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
Years
naa that wasnt revealing too much..gives more understanding to the plot...anyway...

not to be controlling but i got a question/suggestion. Does level really show much relevance like in the game..or is it gonna be more like the show where bond with the pokemon/stats is what matters in regards to our pokemons strenghts?

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
A bit of both,but for battles and stuff I don't expect you to go
Wild Poocheyena Appeared
So and So used Growl
Wild Poocheyena Attack fell
So and So used Karate Chop
It's a Critical hit,It's Super Effective
Wild Poocheyena fainted
See?It just souldn't be like that,you can explain but you don't have to yell out every command,just give one or two every know and again,and Levels can be given but no bigger than 38 as the highest to begin....

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
Well Okkks thens...I am still trying t figure out a very good battle styles...Anybdy have any new/good ideas(If not I'll use the way I said before Anime style,most moves are on instinct while a couple are called...

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
*sighs*

Gir... if you're here... the RP is dying. No one has posted since my somewhat crazy 3rd RP post.

*sighs again*

Look... I don't mean to sound mean, but, if this RP is canceled before it truly ends, I'm taking the rights of my character back so I can use it for another RP that might truly end. That's all there is to it.

That is all I wanted to say. Thank you.

*leaves*

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
*sighs*

Geez. And, to think I told you guys that I might have problems posting RP posts due to the fact that I'm sometimes busy.

*takes rights of my character back so I can use it in another RP*

Idiots. I swear to god...........

Some advice: The next time you plan an RP, FINISH it.

That is all.

*leaves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back