• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Find Your Element

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
Years
Casey, you're Sugar. Sugar is sweet, (duh) and represents friendliness and kindness. Also, it can be made into many bright colors like pink and purple, and sometimes represents parties. You're ideal partner is a Lake.
Castrainer, you're a River. Rivers are undecided, changable, and often strange. Blue is definitely a river color.
j spiro- I think you're a Wind. Wind is often undecided, quick and strong, but the other form is a gentle caress. Breezes create a friendly feel, but are either silent or whispering. Silver is one of the less used Wind colors. Your ideal partner would probably be a River.

And finally, Flygon Trainer. You're defininitely a Night. Night represents blackness, evil, predators and lethargy. But that's only the evil side of night. You're ideal partner is another Night.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Hmm, sounds interesting.

Fave colour: Black AND grey together.
Fave food: King Crab.
Personality (just 1 or 2 words) Cunning, and chaotic.
Are you optimistic or pessimistic or neither? Cynical, AKA very slightly pessimistic.
Ideal personality for date (just 1 or 2 words) Cunning and calm. (Just like FT :D )

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Fave colour:Silver, White, and green
Fave food:Pizza, tuna fish....
Personality Hyper and really athletic
Im a little bit of an opti and a pessie XD
Ideal personality for date: Dating? ew. how about swimming or climbing trees instead? XD

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
Fave colour: deep blue, pink, white
Fave food: cherries, green tea
Personality (just 1 or 2 words) moody, sweet
Are you optimistic or pessimistic or neither? optimistic
Ideal personality for date: easygoing, nice

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
Years
Sorry! I fell asleep and forgot to log out! I haven't really been ignoring your posts...
Shineyelectrode...yep, you're a night! You and FT are perfect for each other. Night is sometimes calm, and grey is a night color.
Hmm... Eliana, you're tricky. But I'd say River. Rivers represent energy, outdoors etc. All your colors are river colors.

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
Years
ok...Suzu is a Flower! Flowers are sweet and pretty, and always turn to the Sun (your ideal partner!) Flowers are all calm, deep colors.

Sawyer

���
Years
OMG! this is so cool! i took a quiz already and i was night, but anyway...
Fave color: Black
Fave Food: tacos!
Personality: quiet, lonely
are you optimistic or pesimistic or neither? neither
Ideal personality for date: hmm... someone like me... i dunno

Years
Fav. color: dark blue
Fav. food: French fries (they're from Belgium though)
Personality: Openminded, sweet (I guess)
Optimistic-pessimistic-neither: Optimistic (whatever you do, do it with a smile :))
Ideal personality for date: someone who really likes me for the way I am...

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
Years
Mystic blaster, I think you'd be a flower. Flower people are optimistic, open, generally smiley.
AC, you're Night again :classic:

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
Years
Fave color: Black, Red
Fave Food: Crab, Lobster
Personality: I have 3: Obnoxious and hilarious: deadly and cold: romantic and serious
are you optimistic or pesimistic or neither? varies with personality
Ideal personality for date: a fallen angel, saint in public, sinner when alone, and cute as a button

There's mine. I wonder what I am...I'm an odd one,lol.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
Seems like joyus fun XP k
Fave colour: pink
Fave food: tacos
Personality (just 1 or 2 words): shy,calm,playful
Are you optimistic or pessimistic or neither? neither
Ideal personality for date (just 1 or 2 words): gentle,kind

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
Years
Bhrit, you're a river. Rivers often represent wild and crazy emotions. Blue, or course is river color. Your ideal partner is a Paw. I haven't come across one here though...
Note: It's easier for me if you put what shade of color you like, e.g. light blue instead of blue
It's tricky, but...Gardevoir, I think you're a Paw. Paws are basically animals, like cats and dogs. You''re more of a cat, which are both shy and playful. Pink is one of the paw colors.
Rocket Exec, you're a Night, but you have a lot of Fire traits. Read about nights up the page...anyway, your ideal partner is a Forest, but there are forest branches- Trees, Ivy, etc. You'd like an Ivy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back