• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't call it a comeback

Years

Don't Call It A Comeback

darkrai%20vs%20mewtwo_4992.png

Ever been down 1-6 in a battle and comeback to win in epic fashion? Did you collide with a powerful, big name opponent? Or just any memorable battle, win or lose? Share your stories!

Mine would have to be a comeback win VS. The Acoustic Kind from Youtube, where I managed to beat him with a team of un-ev trained, Un-IV bred, UU Pokemon. My Poliwrath KO's his Regigigas to win it for me, 1-0.

** You get a cookie if you understand what the title references.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well, apart from some battles where I was losing, and that completely turned around at one point, the biggest comeback will probably still be the one battle I had with Nica, where I was down to my last Pokémon which was Shuckle, and she still had 5 of hers left. Shuckle had powersplitted what I think was her Sharpedo and got about 200 att from that, and then Rollout-ed everyone to the ground. She even made a battle log from that in CBC!

And is that title from Bleach where they told (either Ichigo or Renji, I can't remember) that he made a "comeback" and that he got mad about that because it implied that he had been "away"? Idek maybe it was in Naruto. BUT I DO REMEMBER SUCH A SCENE.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I managed to pull off a 1-6 to 1-0 win, it was so invigorating :3 .
Agility Metagross completely destroyed :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ahh yes! Good ol' Floony, was down 1-6 against I think it was Lezza, then sent out floony and used rest instantly (I got brought down to 60% by a thunderbolt) so came to full health with a huge speed boost form unburden, then used a couple calm minds (since I was faster and spD raised each time I was down to about 20% health after 3 calm minds) then just went to town on them with thunderbolt and shadow ball. It was going great, took down 4 of them but then I couldn't 1HKO one Pokemon which used stone edge. However, that attack missed so Floony went on to KO the whole team ^^

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
My best comeback was against johnny18 when i was 4-1 down. Then Yanmega came out and turned it around but unfortunately couldn't 1HKO his Latias with Bug Buzz, Latias was left with about 5% HP and finished off Yanmega.

Battle video: 61-84306-82143

EDIT: Ok i just had the most amazing battle with AlexOzzyCake on PO! His Shell Smash Cloyster took out 5 of my pokemon with only 1 HP due to Sturdy, when Speed Boost Sharpedo stepped out there was no escape! After dealing with Alex's Cloyster Sharpedo swept through this entire team 1HKO'ing everything in its path.

Went from 6-6 to 6-1 then to 0-1

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My best comeback was against johnny18 when i was 4-1 down. Then Yanmega came out and turned it around but unfortunately couldn't 1HKO his Latias with Bug Buzz, Latias was left with about 5% HP and finished off Yanmega.

Battle video: 61-84306-82143

EDIT: Ok i just had the most amazing battle with AlexOzzyCake on PO! His Shell Smash Cloyster took out 5 of my pokemon with only 1 HP due to Sturdy, when Speed Boost Sharpedo stepped out there was no escape! After dealing with Alex's Cloyster Sharpedo swept through this entire team 1HKO'ing everything in its path.

Went from 6-6 to 6-1 then to 0-1

THIS BATTLE WAS AMAZING xD I beat it after in the next battle though!~

Webdemon

Meh! Seems legit
Years
I'd like to share a Battle Subway (w00t) come back story, but seeing as though I can't post links (Yet!) nor do I have the knowledge on how to upload my battle subway video from a DS into Youtube...

I'll just have save it for later T_T.

I will however say that it was something I seriously didn't see coming and I was pretty much the underdog in that match...Damn...Japanese players are seriously hard core.

Last edited:
Back