• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

InvictoX

Water Trainer/Researcher
Years
  • Age 37
  • NC
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
My Feraligatr or my Poliwrath, but it will be my Shiny Suicune when I get one! :D

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
Years
My Feraligatr in SoulSilver, sometimes my shiny Weavile that I absolutely adore. <3 In HeartGold, it's either my Chimchar or Jolteon.

@InvictoX: are you getting the Suicune in-game? Or the shiny Suicune event one?

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
Unless I need to train someone else, I always have my furret, Pabu, with me. He's so fluffy and adorable, and I can't stand to be without him. Plus, he has Run Away so I won't have to struggle to get away from wild pokemon I find. :) He's so fabulous!

BTW, a cookie for whoever gets the reference I made with the nickname!

LinooneFriend

Pokefriend
Years
Most of the time my linoone Lina, unless special occasion or special training arrangement. When using my battle team I have Megee the meganium first unless I'm in the elite four and I need a different Pokemon up first.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Usually whichever Pokemon I want to lead. If I have nothing to do and just want to walk around for some reason, I'd have Jolteon out, or one of my other Eeveelutions.

rubin

czytała Krystyna Czubówna
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 15, 2014
It's usually
Aerodactyl - my main Flyer
Slowking - my main Surfer
Magmar - when I'm breeding

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I enjoy watching how my Pokémon follow me. I'm usually changing them so I can see them all (I mean my team and not all the Pokémon I've caught). And I totally love when the legendaries follow me, so I just fill my party of 6 random legendaries and watch them following me. It's a great experience!
Answering to the question, not a specific Pokémon but my whole team.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
It always has to be a Salamence, because it's my all-time favourite. I'd practically show it off proudly.

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years
My follower is
surprise surprise: Charizard

I'm sure that a lot of you have already noticed that I'm a big fan of Charizard, despite his overrated-ness and arguably generic design.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
Mine is usually my favorite of my Charizards, Flare. One of my strongest, and my favorite.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Usually my Extreme Speed Dragonite, Knight i dont know why but that pokemon is always my lead when i can use it :p

Back