• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heros

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
Years
Yeah, I would like to know if its worth watching.
Since the Pokemon 4ever was kind of corny (my opinion) is it worth watching the next?

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
I liked it more than Movie 4. Although they did cut most of the beginning.
I suspect because it looked biblical or something(the history of Alto Mare)

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
This may be off topic, but if anyone wants to write me a sysnopsis for Victory Road, I will give full credit to them and it would be greatly appreciated :) you can email it to me at [email protected] (if anyone even wants to,lol)
Ive allready taken 59 screen shots of it off of video clips but i dont have the full movie to write it myself :(

EDIT: NM about this post :) lol, Im downloading the movie now, i can do it myself

Last edited:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
The movie is better than 4Ever IMO. The big difference with previous movies is that Heroes takes place in a crowded city. The city itself is practically a maze. There are a lot of chases while the camera is moving like a flying spycam and some great CGI effects. It kinda reminds me of The Matrix. It is a great movie IMO.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 2, 2007
I can't wait to see it! It looks really good, but I want to wait until my close friend, Erin (also a fellow Pokemon fan) can see it too. *hurries to watch the trailer again*

~Roxy~

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2004
I just rent it yesterday and I have to say that is better than 4ever and it's more centralized on the pokemon in it unlike pokemon 2000.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I just got finished watching it a few minutes ago, and I loved it! ^_^ They seemed to have put in more effort on this film than Pokemon 4Ever. It's a lot more emotional and sad, especially at the end. I was crying. ;_;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
I watched it in theaters, but I rented it just a little while ago and watched it again.
I definitely like this one better than pokemon 4ever, it's plot is a lot more indepth for one. I like the scenes with Ash and Latias, (bianca form) the ending you-know-what with Ash and Latias was actually romantic, which doesn't come around a lot in pokemon. I thought Bianca was cute by the way hehe.....

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
She was my favorite character, lol. I thought she was so pretty. *_* (In the compliment-type way..) I'm basing my character more on her now.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
the ending sad :'( and my brother loves that movie he watched it like 10 times in the past 2 days...and i think that Bianca kissed Ash at the end cause her hat was still in her house...thats my opinion! :laugh:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Honestly I think it was Latias. She didn't say anything at all and the reason they put Biana's hat in her room was to add this kind of conflict at the end. The movie was really nice.
You're basing your character more like her Kayleigh? I would like to see it! Hehe.

Unown_

Years
There are a lot of arguments whether it was Bianca or Latias.

Arguments for being Latias:
  • She has a small 'crush' on Ash during the movie.
  • When the person gave the drawing to Ash she didn't talk.
  • Biance didn't show any interest in Ash durin the movie.

Arguments for being Bianca:
  • Her beret was seen when someone took the drawing.
  • Latias and 2 Latios were seen flying from the mainland to Alto Mare. Therfore the person on Alto Mare couln't be Latias.

Personally, I think it was Latias who gave the drawing to Ash. But there is no absolute evidence to be 100% sure. I like this little twist of unclearness:D. And Misty's reaction was very funny. She was so supprissed that she dropped Topgepi. That part was priceless:D.

Tweak

hahaha, poor misty. i remember in pokemon 2000 something similar happened. xD

i liked pokemon 5, i snuck into the movie theater for the showing of pokemon 4 and it was....crappy. =_=;; the story wasn't very good. and the movie theater was emtpy cept for parents and their kids.

i am looking forward to the next movie...the one with rayquaza and deoxy. heh.

Unown_

Years
Oh, wait. These things are always the funniest when you can see it with your own eyes. So I've attached that part in this message. This video requires DivX.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
Years
paige pelletier said:
i liked pokemon 5 it was better than 4 the pokeshort was so cute :) ;)!!

I thought that pokemon movie 5 was a great but I think all the Pokemon movies are great! ^_^

duntedevil

Chaos Legend
Years
i would really like to see pokemon heroes the problem is i cant get it in the uk so the ownly way i can is to download it but im not able to find it anywhere i really dont understand why pokemon4ever + pokemon heroes never hit uk theaters

Back