• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Will you trade these for events or just EV'd Pokemon? I am wondering because I don't have a whole lot of space for EV'd Pokemon because I have to keep as much space reserved for events. If you will trade for events sure I will be more than happy to do them for events. Also when can you trade? I rarely see you on the boards when I am on XD.:)
i let go of all my events >.<

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
i let go of all my events >.<

The only Offer I can do then is those 2 ev'd Pokes for your Wish Exeggcute if you did that.:(:(:(:( I can do my ID Bagon and those 2 EV'D for it if you want and I will Perma NFT this event too. It is my Final offer XD because I have about 400 events and I have to keep space reserved for them. I hope you still have the Wish Exeggcute. Sad to hear you did that because I probably have a lot of events you might have wanted XD. Anyway I hope you take me up on the offer XD.:(:(

Years
The only Offer I can do then is those 2 ev'd Pokes for your Wish Exeggcute if you did that.:(:(:(:( I can do my ID Bagon and those 2 EV'D for it if you want and I will Perma NFT this event too. It is my Final offer XD because I have about 400 events and I have to keep space reserved for them. I hope you still have the Wish Exeggcute. Sad to hear you did that because I probably have a lot of events you might have wanted XD. Anyway I hope you take me up on the offer XD.:(:(
Like i said my wish exeggcute is nft :)
Then i guess our trade is a no more D:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Like i said my wish exeggcute is nft :)
Then i guess our trade is a no more D:

If you get something event wise please tell me. then we can trade XD. Thanks. Sorry to hear you did that because the link in your thread shows the list of your events on your other thead. Are you sure? I trade certain NFT events for NFT's Xd and the NFT's I do get I NEVER trade. The ones I do have are not NFT for certain members XD. Those that trade legit get most of my NFT events XD.:)

Years
If you get something event wise please tell me. then we can trade XD. Thanks. Sorry to hear you did that because the link in your thread shows the list of your events on your other thead. Are you sure? I trade certain NFT events for NFT's Xd and the NFT's I do get I NEVER trade. The ones I do have are not NFT for certain members XD. Those that trade legit get most of my NFT events XD.:)
I would trade you my wish exxegcute but the person who gave it to me told me it was nft D:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
someone from neoseeker >.<
i forgot the person!

Was it Lazymcgamr or Slashtrey? I have heard most of Slashtrey's stuff might be hacked but you never know. Someone posted in one of my REQUEST threads there. Lazymcgamr on the other hand only file trades now. How did you get it checked? By exe or Flash Cart? If exe chances are it is hacked XD.:)

Years
Was it Lazymcgamr or Slashtrey? I have heard most of Slashtrey's stuff might be hacked but you never know. Someone posted in one of my REQUEST threads there. Lazymcgamr on the other hand only file trades now. How did you get it checked? By exe or Flash Cart? If exe chances are it is hacked XD.:)
Agh none of them :)
it was by r4 :0

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
oh hahaha!
i was suprised my wish exxegcute was legit
cause mosit of the wish events are hacks >.<

Yeah I just got my Wish Chansey replaced last week and I have had the Erutis on for forever XD. I am trying to get a legit wish Drowzee now. Do you or know anyone that has it legit? Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I have a wish drowzee but i got too lazy to check it!

OT/ID Please and CHar's too? I can probably tell you if it is hacked or not. Also Date and HP Please. Thanks. Secure has a hacked list for wish events and if it is on the list it is a hack XD. Please let me know so I can tellyou in like 3 minutes XD. Thanks.:)

Years
OT/ID Please and CHar's too? I can probably tell you if it is hacked or not. Also Date and HP Please. Thanks. Secure has a hacked list for wish events and if it is on the list it is a hack XD. Please let me know so I can tellyou in like 3 minutes XD. Thanks.:)
I don't have it no more >.<

King-Dingus

It's only a GAME!
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2012

You better keep the ones i traded you that i said were NFT and i mean NFT! lolzz

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
You better keep the ones i traded you that i said were NFT and i mean NFT! lolzz

I got my ID Bagon back from Bradm so I can trade the one Danny Gave me XD. However I did replace Ginji's because he is a close friend of mine and told him to NFT it on his thread so HE WILL NOT BE TRADING IT. Don't worry LOL. Also Danny's Bagon is the exact same one. To tell them apart I removed the mark on yours and put a STAR mark on his. Yours will not be traded but Danny's will XD.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have 3 legit WORLDS Crobat's and A Distant Land Quilava and Distant Land Shiny Japanese Articuno and Shiny Japanese Lugia.
smile.gif
EDIT: Also have a Bryant Park 10th Anniversary Dragonite.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back