• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Crux

Evermore
Years
Jess, "I've been looking for a girl like you - not you, but a girl like you." . . !

Unn, I'm kidding. Seriously, that's a Groucho Marx quote!
groucho2-sm.jpg

Don't blacklist me. . ?

Nope. I don't really go with the whole internet crush thing.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Um, well, two of these will come as a surprise, because time periods but everyone knows and understands COMPLETELY, so :x

2007: Kenji / Flavaquil (idr his current name so w/e)
2008: Went / Patchisou Yutohru
2009: Hiidoran / Gummy
2010: Luck
2012 :x : Vrai, Frizy

I got with certain other people I'm not listing, and then there's Opposite Day WHO IS OBVIOUS AND KNOWN since now we are together.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm who am i forgetting. idk if I'm forgetting anyone from 2007-2010 but owell.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I used to have a crush on my current pair (quilzel) but that's faded away and for now I don't have a crush on anyone at the moment.

I used to crush on two others but that's also part of the past too~

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Hmm...I don't think I have a PC crush, but I'd cuddles with Hybrid Trainer. Idk, I'm in the mood for someone British. *whistle*

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I have this huge major crush on TheKeybladeLord ;9

He's my boyfriend and I bullied him into joining but he's inactive, does that count?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I had a crush on Signomi. But then I got to know her more and she became more of a sister figure for me. Apart from her...hmm, I don't know, Kura, maybe? I honestly don't know if it can be called a crush but I like her personality a lot. She's cute too. Then again, I probably just sort of look up to her more than it being a romantic feeling.

This is kinda unrelated but people been shippin me and alexial fo some time. I leik her a lot obviously and she's totally crush material but she has a bf so naah.

Actually, now that I think about it, me not having serious crushes probably has to do with the fact that I probably have someone I like a lot irl. So yaah, no srs internet crush. The people listed are those who I like a LOT though.

LOKI!!! Can't forget about loki! I think i might've developed a harmless slight crush on her. I think. ;p

ALSO RANDOM FACT - there's one thing all of them have in common - Art! All of them are really good at art. That's kinda weird considering my rl crush's art sucks XD

Last edited:
Years
Where is that post . . .

Ah, here we go!

--------

Time for the Overlord to step up to the plate.

Alexial357: Man, I remember when I first saw you making that mono type dark team in the competitive battle centre. I wanted to take you under my wing right there and then as my underling. As I've gotten to know you better I realize that you are not an underling. You are a fellow sith lord and together, we'll dominate all who oppose us! I mean we're both freaking black belts for crying out loud, we'll power through to supremacy! You're my number one person I go to for graphic designs too which is a big plus in my book. I enjoyed our pokemon matches together and someday I may return and challenge you so be prepared for that!

Binary Peaches: I haven't spoken to you much but there was a short phase where we battled on Pokemon Online together and you impressed me with your abilities, a bit of a turn on if you will. Plus you're really nice and you have your own swimming pool too.

Hikari 10: We would rule the world together with our assortment of lethal memes! All would succumb to our hilarity! Cute Oshawotts would be mass produced and everyone would be forced to have one! TRULY, THERE IS NO GREATER EVIL, MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Kaori: Sweet, little Kaori, how I adore thee! So cute and feisty, there's a fighter in you and I respect that. I'm glad I've been talking to you more frequently as of late because I remember for a good few months I never spoke to you at all. One day you should let me hear you sing and play the piano, I'd like that. Would make for a nice date actually, the two of us playing together, even though I'm mediocre.

Kura: Your luck in pulling cards I am after, coupled with your adeptness in the Pokemon trading card game, is one reason why we should spend more time together. The power of Darkness flows through you quite strongly, I can tell and that's desirable.

Lightning: For the longest period of time I thought you were a Mathematician and only just a few days ago found out that you're in fact a Computer Science geek. But I am an adaptable individual and can certainly accept this change. We could be work partners in the IT sector, collaborating and augmenting each other's strengths, while providing support for the other's weaknesses. We're both Aries as well so we'd charge through any obstacle that dared stand in our way, we'd make a great combination.

Requility: Yeah we both know we are ultimately meant for each other. The subtle flirting between us is just a way for us both to feel each other out. It's obvious that our lusting for each other will eventually draw us together. You as a news reporter could cover up all the shenanigans I do.

Scarf: Scarfy! We would go places together no one could have even dreamed of. That's just the type of pairing we are. Do the things no one would dare do. We'd continuously outwit each other with our elegant word play as well which never gets boring, at least for me that's the case. Well refined and graceful we would be, dazzling all in our presence.

Skymin: I can't quite pull off a mix of Sam Huntington and Andrew Garfield but I am Australian! Close enough, right? I used to role play as well, though it was a few years ago. We could do role play dates together and stuff! Would be nice I think.

Sydian: OK so uhhhm, we don't exactly have much in terms of common ground or anything but I'm sure if we tried, we could work some chemistry together. As a teacher you can instruct me on . . . stuff. And do feel free to use a whip.

Twilight Blade: Yeah, we've had our ups and downs but all in all, it's been a great ride. I actually got myself a darkened blade today so with the katana I already have, I can technically wield Twilight Blades. Though I'm sure we both know which of my swords is the biggest of all!

Yoshikkko: Ah Yoshi. Sweet, sweet Yoshikkko. We've also had our good and bad times, haven't we? I still think we'd make a good combination together. I see you as a potential fighter, I really do. I could teach you to fight with a wakizashi and then someday we could blitz the battlefield together, and whip up a storm of epic sword play, tearing through all our enemies with a flash of blades!

Yuki's Sword: You're kinda like the female version of Drakow but with a pinch of extra emo and a lot less aggression. It therefore stands to reason we would make a perfect coupling for world conquest. We'll drain the world of colour and if we somehow fail to do that, we'll put a clause in effect that forces everyone to wear super polarized sunglasses, MAUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DIABOLICAL TO THE MAX EXTREME!

And now, for the guys!

Abnegation: All I have to say really is that sexual intercourse with you on that amazing guest room bed would be beyond god like. What more reason do I need to make you mine?

Captain Fabio: Yu-Gi-Oh duel dates all day everyday! Wrecking each other in card games or otherwise is what we would do. We'd also play a tonne of different video games together and head bang to tonnes of heavy metal too! Oh and we could spar with each other as well, we got plenty of common interests.

Donavannj: Similar to the captain above but with the Pokemon TCG instead.

Mr Cat Dog: Your sexy suaveness moves me as well as your strong academics. Plus you could bail me out of any deep crap I get myself into, with your elite lawyer skills.

Livewire: We definitely need to party together some day. We would totally BRING THE HOUSE DOWN! Plus we're both into Batman films so we could watch them all day long in a nice, dark cinema where all those romantic moments take place and stuff.

Razor Leaf: You do impress me at times you know. I think our relationship would be more of mentor and student. There are some skills I'd like to pass on down to you and someday I'd like to see you surpass me. That would put my mind at ease and give me less regret when I die.

Rednael: I still haven't forgotten that bromantic bike ride we took together through that park when we first met. It's going to be one of those memories that flashes through my mind when I die. We definitely need to do more of them in the future!

Vrai: You know I would if you wanted me to. We could work out together and stuff, be gym buddies! You could wreck me in Pokemon battles and in the bedroom of course. I could destroy you in . . . Oh wait. I forgot I'm completely inferior to the mighty Vrai V_____V

I am not even worthy of being your sex slave V________________V

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I don't have a crush, seeing as I've only been here for a little bit.
Also, I'm not really into girls (or boys for that matter), so I probably won't like anyone as anything more than a friend or brother/sister figure.
You guys are welcome to try though, :D

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I don't think I have a crush on anybody :) and don't expect it vice-versa either lol

I started my last relationship through the Internet. It became real life and endly very badly after six years (although half of that was bliss!)

So no more for me...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Well currently I have a gf, no crush on anyone. And even before I was never really close to anyone of the opposite sex here on PC, they all probably thought I was annoying, so yea, no. Aha.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Yeah, that xxKaylabby girl, she's quite interesting and is pretty attractive.. owo

Years
I actually admit I have a crush on ExtremeGamer, despite the big age difference we have (he's 13 and I'm 20) and he's really funny and easygoing. I've also had a crush on Kuzronk (formerly TylerSymes) since we also tend to chat a lot and I admit I do like him because he suffers from a condition similar to mine.

As for girls, I always loved Forever because she was the one who caused me to have that massive personality change around mid-2012. I saw her as an inspiration to keep shining. Narnia comes a close second since she's also an Australian and chats with me regularly.

Back