• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

happy birthday to a little pixel

Years
Today is the wonderful Logiedan's birthday! He is a mysterious little kid who turns two today. How is he using the computer at that age? Who knows, who knows! Let's all wish him a wonderful birthday! :D

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Happy Birthday you fantastic person! You're such and kind and thoughtful person and it's honestly incredible. Plus you're just amazeballs at pixel art (which blows my mind, I don't get how you do it). So to celebrate, here's a cake!

piq_71308_400x400.png

Fitting?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Logiedan! Have an awesome and amazing birthday and do lots of fun stuff! n_n;

Also, two year old's can't drink

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Happy Birthday Logie! :D I don't really know you yet, but there is time! *threatens*

Years
Ah happy birthday you little pixel guy, aka Logiedan.

While I know 2 may not be your real age, at least you're another year older, and we all hope you remain the master of Pixel Art for many years to come.

~ Hikari10

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Happy birthday dude, have a good'n! I'd leave you a witty pixel art joke but unfortunately I don't know any, so instead here's this thing:

1105.13.Lizard.89.jpg

... yeah, how bout dat thing. 8D

Years
Thanks, Cirno. I've learned how to use the computer from my mother's womb actually.

Heeeey, happy birthday! <3 I really hope this is a good day for you today :3
Plus we must hang out sometime~ <3

Thanks, Shawn. Let's chat up soon. :D

Happy Birthday you fantastic person! You're such and kind and thoughtful person and it's honestly incredible. Plus you're just amazeballs at pixel art (which blows my mind, I don't get how you do it). So to celebrate, here's a cake!

piq_71308_400x400.png

Fitting?

Definitely fitting. What a great baker you are. Thanks, Jake. <3

Logiedan! Have an awesome and amazing birthday and do lots of fun stuff! n_n;

Also, two year old's can't drink

Two is a good enough age. One is better. Thanks, Jo. :D

Happy Birthday Logie! :D I don't really know you yet, but there is time! *threatens*

Threaten me some more. Talk to you soon, pal.

Ah happy birthday you little pixel guy, aka Logiedan.

While I know 2 may not be your real age, at least you're another year older, and we all hope you remain the master of Pixel Art for many years to come.

~ Hikari10

I'm definitely not 2. Maybe 1 or 3. But not 2. Thank you.

nyuk nyuk

I made something just for you!

g3Dw1DI.png

(I'm not very good I know :p)

well, happy birthday!

and don't remember to leave PC!

Thanks. You're awesome for this.

What the hell is a two year doing on PC. Go home Logiedan, you're a baby.

Oh, but happy birthday. =D

i'm yo baby boi
thanks, Dipu.

Happy birthday dude, have a good'n! I'd leave you a witty pixel art joke but unfortunately I don't know any, so instead here's this thing:

1105.13.Lizard.89.jpg

... yeah, how bout dat thing. 8D

A snake with a big appetite? Thanks, Alex. :D

-----
I'm going to sound like a broken record, but thanks everyone. I'm usually not too big on celebrating my birthday here on PC, but I had a great time off and online here.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
an eternity too late
happy belated birthday, and hope you enjoyed it man
i was planning to make an isometric pixel piece thingy for you but meh, i guess

still, happy birthday

Back