• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokécommunity Highs!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Pokécommunity High/Low Moment: Hosting the Trivia Challenge/PCX Event

Why it is special to you: Ahh, well, actually I didn't even think I was going to get picked (to help) host it. I saw that a few people before me had already asked and weren't made EOs so why would I? Afterall I only recently came back to PC after being gone for so long. Plus, I'm not the most active person. Overall it's just been a great experience I've talked and befriended a lot of new people. But when I saw the EO status on my name I was sooo excited. I think I did a pretty damn good job at this challenge. (Of course with the help of Andy and RetroRoller! It definitely wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did without them.) And hey now I can actually be active in the IRC instead of just blowing it off because I didn't know anyone. That's what makes it a high moment.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
High-Low, get it? It sounds like hello

Pokecommunity High Moment: When I learned to script because of diegoisawesome's MEGA HUGE XSE Tutorial and other tutorials that helped me to be the hacker I am now.

Why it's special to you: I was just going to sign up to download some hacking tools but stayed for a while because new tools always came and when they didn't I looked at al the forums and whatnot and now I'm too attached to leave.

Pokecommunity Low Moment: When my first laptop broke and I was off PC for a couple months.

Why it'sspecial to you: Because I missed so much on our little community and I was trying to work on my hack but mostly because so many things happened while I was gone but whatever except now my new (but very old laptop I bought off my neighbor) overheated and is dead unless my neighbor can repair it but my super phone will at least let me post and sprite

Thanks for 1-2 years of fun at Pokecommunity but lets still keep it going!

~Sincerely
Pikakitten, devout member of Pokecommunity

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Pokecommunity High Moment: Getting 2nd in the 2011 Egg Swap.

Reason: This is still the only event that I usually take part in in any get-together as I feel like I have a chance of winning something rather easily. I found it quite easy to join in that event and winning something quite hard for some people to get was quite a accomplishment.

Pokecommunity Low Moment: My Username

Reason: I still think that my username is terrible and would like it changed in the future to something better. It's such a stupid pun, and it doesn't express my actual personality.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Highest moment: The get together.

Reason: I never normally spend much time here but during get together I try yo make myself as active as possible and partake in them even though unfortunately this time around work and computer issues got in the way of me having fun and joining in.

Lowest moment: When I left for 6 or more months.

Reaso: All my friends had gone and ever really joined back fully after that since I never knew people.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I've had quite a lot of high moments here on Pokecommunity- and most of them include good friends. Chatting with the old DCC gang, Simon, Jorge, Dawg(john), Drummershuff (Matt), Pokejungle (Paul) and the like. Meeting people through PC people (like Liam and of course Corey- who is like my best friend.) And meeting people from PC offline had been so fun, too! Being able to connect with people like this and have them mean so much to me even without meeting face to face is amazing- but then when you get to actually give them a hug, or have a laugh with them, makes it feel like such a high moment. It makes you just say "wow, if not for a Pokemon forum, I wouldn't have met such wonderful people, and people who have helped me learn and grow as a person. People who I wouldn't ever forget and wouldn't give up for anything the world." Some PC high moments were also some fun IRC nights, or fun nights on Skype or MSN chatting with good friends like Abnegation or RazorLeaf or Vendak. Happy to have met so many friends through Pokecommunity.

My most recent high is this past weekend when I got to meet Went and meet up again with Catdog and Drakow and Captain Fabio. Went is a sweetheart and I really enjoyed my time with him. I am going to write a blog on it later today but it was very fun- and I hope he enjoyed his time too.

If it wasn't for Pokecommunity, I wouldn't have met my wonderful boyfriend, Captain Fabio, either. And He makes me very happy, and I owe so much to the community for bringing us together.

I've also had a few low moments on the forums- I really dislike when I see people ganging up on opinions of others just because it's not the majority- or sometimes when I see a highschool-esque attitude with some people, but we are not perfect, so it is fine, just upsetting for me. Some things that have happened here which involved mostly old members upset me, and I've personally been attacked on this forum, and I have left a few times to concentrate on IRL things because it was affecting my attitude offline. But in a sense it is not really a low because I have learned to deal with that sort of thing much better, not let it affect me as much, and become a stronger person through it too. The highs definitely outweigh the lows.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
highest moment: getting my first customers for my trade shop

lowest moment: (actually a few days) making a thread to make a new slogan, getting it locked "because we're not getting a new one anytime soon" and then watching it be made by someone else during the 10th anniversary get together

Back