• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Hay. So not a lot of you know me from when I first joined up about a year ago, but since then I've sorta drifted away from PC and all of its sheer wonders. :disappoin I felt it wouldn't be appropriate to just get back on, so I came here to receive my free warm welcome. I wish to receive it immediately and squander it within five minutes. Then I will lock myself in my room and cry about it for forever. Thanks!

~TWK

Welcome back TWK, hard to believe you've been gone from PC for almost a year.

I hope you become active again, and PC may have changed a little but we're still the same PC you know.

Mircea Dan

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
Years
Hey guys, I'm back. Most of you don't know me but whatever... I was really busy that's why I couldn't be active here but now I have some free time. :D Plus, I want to complete my Pokedex and get a lot of Mew... And get a legit Shiny Mew... And do a lot of other things on PC. >:D<

Years
Hey guys, I'm back. Most of you don't know me but whatever... I was really busy that's why I couldn't be active here but now I have some free time. :D Plus, I want to complete my Pokedex and get a lot of Mew... And get a legit Shiny Mew... And do a lot of other things on PC. >:D<

Welcome back Mircea Dan.

I remember seeing your name because I think I was around back when you joined, but I definitely wasn't an italic name person back then. I do hope you'll become an active member of PC again and a bit has changed but it's still the same community you know.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Gonna be MIA for a while since I haven't been feeling too great over the past few days and I need to start hitting the books more often if I want to get my dream job now. I doubt anyone will care that I'll be less active if active at all for a while but I still felt like giving everyone the heads up.

-Xulek, Resident Quagsire Fanboy.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
okay so april fools is up, and i love pc's joke, but not the servers jokes on me, which rly suck tbh. so yea, important exams are near and when i came back, i expected things to be good but its all getting worst and im sick of all these nonsense.

ill come back when i feel like it and erm yea, im rly, rly sick of all these and i dont rly encourage vms cuz all of em will eventually be deleted if i do come back.

and i will not be at egc or any other forums btw.

so yea if you miss me, too bad :) cuz ill be enjoying myself away from this madness.

-[supporter]mid[/supporter]

Years
okay so april fools is up, and i love pc's joke, but not the servers jokes on me, which rly suck tbh. so yea, important exams are near and when i came back, i expected things to be good but its all getting worst and im sick of all these nonsense.

ill come back when i feel like it and erm yea, im rly, rly sick of all these and i dont rly encourage vms cuz all of em will eventually be deleted if i do come back.

so yea if you miss me, too bad :) cuz ill be enjoying myself away from this madness.

Leaving again? Well, I understand how sad the year has been for you so far but come back eventually my dear Mid.

Farewell again my friend.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Awwww leaving so soon?? :( That's sad to hear mid. I honestly understand though if your year's been rough. Really hope things brighten up for you eventually and that you come back to PC whenever it's all sorted out.

See you on the flipside. Good luck.

-AWsquared

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

Mid, I understand how your days have been, and I wish you are going well and ready to active as usual again when you return to PC. Bye again Mid.

- Wind Heart

Years
Yeah guys, I feel sorry for this but I'm leaving PC.

I have felt like I don't belong here and I have had personal issues going on in my life, so that means less time for Pokemon forums in general. I will be at Ever Grande City until the time is right, this time I'm leaving for real so, for now. Farewell, PC.

Oshy

♩♫♩
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013

I have felt like I don't belong here and I have had personal issues going on in my life, so that means less time for Pokemon forums in general. I will be at Ever Grande City until the time is right, this time I'm leaving for real so, for now. Farewell, PC.
Goodbye Hikari. I wish you well with your future endevors.

P

Honest

Hi!
Years

If you're leaving cause of the response you got to your last blog, then wow. What they said made perfect sense, and you sort of proved their point by deleting the entry. It's your life though, so if you feel like leaving, then by all means, you can leave.

I'm not trying to sound harsh, but that's the fact. Good luck Nichole.

Edit: I just realized the irony in all this. Oh god.

Last edited by a moderator:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

Dear Nichole,

If the reason for this was because of that reply on your blog post, I don't think a permanent (I sure do not hope so) decision to leave PC will fix a temporary problem. The best way would have been to acknowledge that criticism and try your very best to improve on who you are as a member and as an asset to PC, not try to run away from the problem. Running away is never a solution. If you ever see this, I do hope you'll rethink your actions and hopefully return to us. Until then, all the best and see you soon, Nichole. We'll miss you.

syn.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years

Ok look I'm gonna hand this to you from the very top and save us both the trouble. Leaving PC after getting criticism on a blog entry is the worst thing you could possibly do especially given that you've done this a few times now. Criticism is not a bad thing, trust me I had to learn the hard way.

So people disagreed with what you had to say, so what? Change your ways or change their minds. Anyway, I wish you luck in the future and I just hope one day you can see what PC is really about, and that's the fun and friendships we share, not the ranks and colors we have~

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

Leaving again? I hope you're well soon, Hikari.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I have no clue on what this blog entry was about but if it is the reason you're leaving Hikari, I just want to say we have to accept the facts. At one point in our lives unfortunately we'll be told hurtful comments but we just have to accept criticism and move on, I suppose. But yeah it's your decision and wherever you go I hope you enjoy yourself and eventually come back!

And I'm agreeing with Pedro, criticism isn't neccessarily bad. It helps us all learn from either mistakes and improves us. But yeah in general just enjoy yourself and good luck in the future Hikari. n__n

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well just to add to the comment I VMed on your profile Nichole. I know I shouldn't intrude too much and you probably won't read this, but I think I must as a concerned friend. I really don't know what blog entry everyone's talking about. I know you posted a blog about being more active on Welcome/ New User and I saw some comments just saying "wow." and it seemed sarcastic to me. I don't know what happened next or if that is the blog everyone's talking about, but either way I wish you wouldn't leave over some hurtful comments a person made. It's doesn't fix a problem that's only temporarily and not to be taken as serious as you're making it. And like others here said, criticism is something you use to improve from it. You learn from those mistakes you make in life and not dwell on them. Don't let harsh comments or people let you down. Anyway, I hope that you come back and when you do you can grow even more as a PC member. I don't think you will see this until return again, but I thought I let you know I'm concerned for you. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope that when you do come back, that you can learn to enjoy life more and take things easier. You are loved here and we will miss you while you're gone. :)

Last edited:
Back