• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

line's pokecentre

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
THIS SHOP IS TEMPRARILY CLOSED!!!

hello welcome to my shop, i dont have many pokemon yet, but i am hoping to expand.

dwf's
aron
(hoping for more soon)

events
deoxys lv 100

starters
bulbasaur
charmander
chicorita
totodile
torchic
chimchar
piplup
turtwig
tepig
oshawott
snivy

adoption
larvitar
ghastly
eevee
gible
elekid
starly
shinx
kriketot
magikarp( costs 500 pokedollars)
budew
machop

prices
dwf i dont now, dont want anything too valuable.
events limited supply(2) so something valuable, i suppose
starters, i dont know, umm free!
adoptions are free
donations gladly recived.

lineofdeath.

DO NOT POST ANYTHING!!

Last edited:

xavient

GameboyLuke
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 11, 2017
Wait - so, could you trade me your Larvitar for free? :o

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
Years
Good day to you, Lineofdeath. My name is Maelstrom, of Chipmunk Gaming Inc. Would you be willing to trade a Level 1 Croagunk or a Level 1 Carnivine for your Gible?

I say verily unto thee,
KEEP CALM AND PLAY POKEMON.

*~Maelstrom~*

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
yes rodai
chipmunk please pm me for my details, the carnevine will do me fine(need it for my pokedex as doing platinum diamond and pearl nuzlockes)

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
I need all starters apart from gen 5 if possible and Elekid not sure if I'm asking too much aha

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
Really? Thanks, but I lost my ds so I am ordering a new one. It may take up to a week to get it (i have never done this before, can you talk me through it? I have platinum.) And I will give you a level 79 rayquaza for your deoxys.

Last edited:

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
I will give you my friend code, but first answer this. Did you hack Bulbasaur or Deoxys in? I accept cloned pokemon, but not ones that are hacked in. And what time should we trade?

WingedToad

Kanto's champion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
I hear santa lives here AHAHAHAHAH

Im joking.

I need a DW gligar, female if possible, But i cant give you much. Oh, a DW dratini too xD

Back