• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 31, 2018
I stopped watching Once Upon A Time somewhere in the... Second season already I think. Or third? When Mulan has just come into the picture. Maybe I should pick it up again, I really loved the first season but after they got their memories back it wasn't the same thing.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I stopped watching Once Upon A Time somewhere in the... Second season already I think. Or third? When Mulan has just come into the picture. Maybe I should pick it up again, I really loved the first season but after they got their memories back it wasn't the same thing.

Once Upon a Time is one of the most popular shows on Netflix. I really need to check it out. Lately, I've been watching Arrow and Scrubs on Netflix.

Years
OUAT's first season is pretty darn good. Lots of twists and surprises and all that good stuff. It gets a little rocky in the second season, but it looks like it might be getting back to a good place now.

But yeah, definitely try a few episodes at least.

Guy

just a guy
Years
CBS currently has a pilot script in the works for a rebooted Charmed. I repeat, Hollywood wants to reboot one of my all time favorite television series, and I am NOT okay with this. Albeit, it's still in the early stages and anything could happen from now till next year spring, but it just feels way too soon. Not even ten years since the show ended. Heck, reruns still air on TNT and WE.

I know witches are becoming a big thing now, and I LOVE that they are (RIP The Secret Circle. Love you.), but why try and reboot a show of its time that's not even really old yet, when you can go for something more original? There's a lot of different stories that can come with witches. A lot.

There needs to be some sort of limit with these reboots to be honest. It was also announced just yesterday that NBC is working on a rebooted Murder, She Wrote with Octavia Spencer starring. I do loooove Octavia Spencer though.

Years
Whoa, yeah, that's still rather recent for a reboot. I feel like they're going to over-saturate television with remakes if this keeps up.

I would like to see, as an experiment, a moratorium on all remakes and adaptations for a year. Oh, and no reality shows. What would they come up with?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I... can't even imagine what would come around of course because everything would be an original idea. I'm not sure anyone could come up with completely original ideas uninspired by anything else.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I will watch the crap out of the Octavia Spencer Murder, She Wrote. Just sayin'. The others, I couldn't give two hoots about.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
What does everyone think of Prism by Katy Perry so far? I think it's absolutely stunning, and some of her best work so far. Nothing far too memorable that I can tell so far (though I can see Legendary Lovers, By the Grace of God, and International Smile going big!!) and while I have high hopes for ARTPOP, it'll take a lot to beat out Prism. Queen Katy is soaring imo. xo

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah Prism is a great album, maybe the second album I own where I like and can listen to every song on it, I also like the word prism and how it works and basically how she has used that to tell her story I find that very smart. Kudos to Katy Perry.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Love Katy Perry and her new album! My favorite song on it right now is probably Dark Horse. I love Juicy J as well, even though I don't like the new song he made with Miley.

Just looked at some Halloween celebp ics. This one was by far by favorite:

Spoiler:

You go Matt Lauer!!

I wanna hear Britney's new single, Perfume, but I can't find it on Youtube yet. :/

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Yall better stan for the queen :3

I love PRISM, it's amazing. I love every track on the album, least favorite being Spiritual.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
So I just watched this video and I feel like I've gotta share it with you guys because this is one of the most impressive live performances I've ever laid my eyes on:-

Guy

just a guy
Years
For me, PRISM is a good album. Just good. There's a lot of wonderful songs on it, but I didn't find myself jumping up and down while listening to it, and I was pretty excited for this album too. There's a lot of emotional depth to this album though, and I think that's what I like the best about it. I also like how it seems to transition from a happy and strong emotion in the beginning to a much more sad and broken feeling towards the end. Definitely seems to reflect on Katy's marriage.

And while I'm eagerly anticipating ARTPOP, as it stands Avril Lavigne's latest and self-titled album has been my favorite pop album this year.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I don't really care for Prism. There are some nice bops on it and some great ballads, but its not really an album that I'll go to listen to from start to finish. Its miles better, in terms of quality, than Teenage Dream, but not as desirable.

ARTPOP, I was excited for, but honestly I've grown tired of it already. And I've only had it for, like, three days. I enjoy almost all of the songs, but the album itself as a whole just isn't something that I can see myself going to months from now listening to and not being bored listening to it.

I haven't been into much pop these days. I don't have anything against pop music. In fact, it's my go-to genre when I'm at work because its so easy to listen to, but there's just much to be desired in the pop scene and the sounds that are currently out there trending now just don't really tickle my fancy, to say the least.

I haven't listened to Avril's new album.

Right now I'm really into Country, and I'm really into underground and alternative rap. And Lorde.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I've picked out my favorites from both albums (though I haven't gotten all of ARTPOP yet, so we'll see on that). From PRISM, those being Dark Horse, Roar, International Smile, Ghost, Legendary Lovers, and Love Me. The rest isn't bad, but I probably couldn't listen to them on a regular basis. I'm still obsessing over Venus from ARTPOP, even though everyone else is over it already. idk I just freaking love it so much, apart from the breakdown which I kind of tune out except for the 'DON'T YOU KNOW MY ASS IS FAMOUS' part which I die at every time.

Years
So I just watched this video and I feel like I've gotta share it with you guys because this is one of the most impressive live performances I've ever laid my eyes on:-

That was pretty fantastic. I love seeing creative live performances like that.

Reminds me of this performance by Imogen Heap what with the layering stuff going on.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
YOUR NEW RELEASES: Guess he's earned the right to call himself a rap god, huh? Hip-hop megastar Eminem will score this year's second largest debut this week. Here are this week's key new releases:

Eminem (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) 700-750k
Celine Dion (Columbia) 70-80k
Avril Lavigne (Epic) 40-45k
Pentatonix (Madison Gate) 27-30k
The Wanted (Mercury/IDJ) 18-20k
Il Divo (SYCO/Columbia) 14-16k
James Blunt (Atlantic) 14-16k
Jake Miller (eOne) 14-16k
M.I.A. (Interscope) 12-14k​

-

that drop from number 1 to 2 D:

Status