• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cardcaptoring [PG-13]

miley810

Assassin
Years
Okay so this is a rp back in July, but all of the spots wern't filled. I've got someone promising to SU, and someone who says they may, so I'm hoping te second person will and a third person will SU. If not, before it dies, I'll use a second SU and play as two charecters. Whatever it takes to make the rp again.

Plot:

Sakura died a long time ago and now the cards have been set free. Four kids get attacked by one of the cards, each. Their staffs come out as they are knocked over and they grab the staffs, and the staffs become automaticly theirs. They come up with a way (the rpers come up with it, try to be original) to capture the card without any other cards, because they don't have any other cards at the time. Each person meets one gaurdian, who are in their "borrowed" forms. They say that because the kids picked up the staffs they made themselves the cardcaptors. They have no choice but to be the cardcaptors. The gaurdians bring the four kids together where they will know each other. The gaurdians say its the captors' job to capture all fifty-two clow cards. They each have to capture a certain thirteen. After all four capters have caught all 13 of their cards, the four of them have to battle Yue.

Two of the captors defeat Yue. Yue will gaurd both captors. After they defeat Yue, their staffs tranform into a new staff, and they have to change all of their cards into ___ cards, their own type of cards, like Sakura's Cards turned into Star Cards. They can only use their own type of cards, so to use a card, they have to turn that card into their own type. Each time they transform or use a card, it drains there energy some. The captors are tested by Eli secretly (eli will be played by me) which makes them transform the cards slightly quicker than they would have. Eli is in the two captors class, because all of the original four cardcaptors were in the same class.

Eli puts them through very difficult challenges. Than, once all of the clow cards have been transformed, Eli tells them he was the one making the abnormal tings happen, both of them at the same time. Then, he starts the final challange. The two captors have to think very hard on how to complete the challenge, or the whole world could be endangered.
Both captors pass the final challange, thankfully. But then, Eli tells them about the final thing they have to do. He tells them about the Void card. (the void card is also known as the nothing card, and the new form of the Hope card) He tells them that they are told that the person who actually captures the Void card is the person who becomes the final cardcaptor. Both captors begain searching for the Void card, and they find it together at at the very same ammument park that Sakura had found her at. The Void begans trying to take away their cards, not wanting to be captured again. They have to flee the area, and go back that night.

Decks:

Spoiler:

You get to design your own staff. You can do that however you wish. If you want to know more about your cards vm or pm me and I will tell you more about it. You get to design your charecter, pick your cards name (like the Sakura cards were Star Cards) and such. You will pm me the name of the cards when I make a post that tells you to. (probably once we've all caught all of our cards.

Spoiler:

Rules:
1.All PC rules apply
2.No bunnying or godmodding unless given promision to bunny.
2.Keep the cusing to a minmum
3.Romance is not recomnded at all for this rp
4.No cheating
5.I descide if you catch the card
6.Be nice to others
7.No text talk please,exept if you use numbers instide of spelling them out

Okay I pick if you catch the card, your posts need to be at least as good as mine, and mine arn't all that good so it can't be that hard. The 2 cardcaptors will be Me and another rper, randomly picked. I need to stay in the rp where it can continue well. Then when we battle it out I will deside who wins either randomly. If this rp is a hit I will do a sequal for it for a second rp, and we will say the final/offical card captor will have died. Also when the 2 remaining cardcaptors are desided in this rp, the other two people may continue posting to support the winners if they want too, if not they can stop posting. The staffs will transform after they battle Yue, so only the 2 remaining kids get to say what they're staff looks like after battling, and they transform their cards, ect.

Stuff you need to know:

1. If you have looked on PC and saw Cardcaptoring on there, I want everyone to know, I am miley810. If you have to have proof, I'll post a message on my page saying I am eeveegirl810. But I hope you believe me from the start.

2. The other gaurdian beasts:
Serexina: Borrowed form:a red bear plush with white small wings True form:a brown bear with red fur that goes up twice the size of a normal bear on all fours or two feet (boy)

Jerezara: Borrowed form: a yorkie plush with small black wings True Form:a blue fox thats 8 times the size of a normal fox (girl)

3. The final two capters will be me, and the person with the best fight.

4. I'll be playing Yue, Eli, and the Void.

5. The Void winner we be chosen randomly.

6. Just because you will automaticly pass Eli's test doesn't mean you don't need to try hard.
My Sign Up:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I call deck four, again. ^^

Done. xD

Name: Miharu Mizushima

Appearance: Miharu has straight, black hair that reaches to her shoulders. She usually keeps it down, but whenever she exercises (or captures a card now), she put her hair in a ponytail. She has black, almond shaped eyes. Miharu stands at about 5'2" and weighs 100lbs. She has a fairly muscular build, due to Karate and Tae Kwon Do, as well as jogging in the mornings before school. The only jewlery she wears is a necklace of a Japanese symbol for "strength", a necklace that was given to her by her mother. She never takes it off. Miharu usually wears all black, considering it is her favourite colour. She likes to wear a black t-shirt and non-restricting black jeans that are easy to move and fight in, as well as black and light blue sandals that she can run and fight in easily.

Personality: Miharu is very close guarded, usually keeping things to the chest. She doesn't share much about her life with anyone, aside from her best friend Dontae, but even then it is the bare minimum. She is quite mature for her age. Her sister usually states that she is an old soul trapped in a young girl's body. However, if one manages to break her "shell", she is fairly sarcastic and snarky. She is also fairly protective of her sister and Dongtae, not wanting anything to happen to them. Her mind also works fairly fast and her perception is unique, allowing her to think of strange tactics in the matter of seconds. She does not like to attack first, but will if she needs to. She is also fairly observant and has a photographic memory.

Deck: Deck 4!

Family: Father (disappeared), Mother (Ayame, deceased), Sister (Mani, alive)

Other: She is a first degree black belt in both Tae Kwon Do and Karate.

Last edited:

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
... Huh, I remember Cardcaptors vaguely. It's been a while, but perhaps I could take a crack at it and join this RP? I'll make my SU and try to have it up in a little while, but until then I'll reserve Deck #1

*** My SU ***

Name: Dontae Bjorn Tides

Appearence: Having been a late bloomer, Dontae currently stands at 5' even and lacks the slightly more muscular physique of an average teenage boy. This is why he usually wears his winter sweatshirt as much as he can (it's dark blue with black fleece as the inner lining, and with him even when it's summer); to hide the fact that he has a scrawny build. Even so, his grayish-blue eyes reflect a hint of his determination and fiery spirit. On top of that, he has long, jet-black hair that almost reaches his shoulder level, and his bangs almost reach his eyes. In addition to the sweatshirt, he also wears a green t-shirt and hand-me-down blue jeans. The jeans ruffle up a bit around the sneakers because they are too long for his leg length. His sneakers are a white-on-black color scheme.

Personality: Like most young teenagers, Dontae is insecure about his flaws. He might retaliate against a crack about his height, and he'll make it difficult for people trying to forcibly remove his sweatshirt, but he is also likely to be hurt and recoil in his sadness. On the other hand, he's very patient with people and is relatively confident with himself when the subject isn't about his height. He strives for modesty and to be sympathetic/empathetic towards people needing either. He may not be the greatest fighter there ever was, as his more caring personality traits may get in the way more than they should, but in combat he's strategic and uses his creativity to provide more alternative options. Both traits help in using trickery to capture his own deck of Clow Cards.

Deck: Deck 1

Family: Dontae lives with both his parents (Gilbert and Jade) and an older brother (Glen) that's four years older than him. His grandmother (Rose) often visits, as well.

Other: As a naturally-gifted marksman, Dontae carries around a slingshot and a pouch full of marbles. He likes to aim at targets when he's bored, and often hits his mark when he decides to shoot. Other people should probably be cautious of holding small, hard-to-hit/delicate objects when they come into his sight.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
MichaelatheUchiha (may have spelled that wrong) you are accepted!

Scarf Blade you are accepted!

I think Fearless Love is going to re-sign up. Oh, and re-check my SU. I'm changing Aqua's appearance and stuff some. But she's still Aqua, name and personality. And deck and stuff.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
You spelled it right; just call me Michaela, though. XD

I'll probably reuse the same first post as last time, though. It was a good one. ^^

miley810

Assassin
Years
Okay Michaela. I just wanted to call you by your full name for the acceptence thingy. And yeah, it was a awesome post. Your a really good rper. And Fearless Love has told me FOR SURE she is going to SU. Yay!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I would hope that I am a good RPer. Since I'm a terrible GM and SU writer and all. If I don't at least have the good RPer part, I shouldn't even been on the forums. XD

miley810

Assassin
Years
I'm a terrible GM. I always get behind. >_< But not this rp! I shall stay up-to-date on this one! And your a AWESOME SU writer! (And again, a AWESOME RPer!) I'm sure your a good writer too. I'm iffy about my rping, weither its good or not. Some people say I'm good, some say I need work, and I've had a few people say I'm a bad rper. But oh well. And we may need to bring this covo to the vms because we don't wanna clutter this thread up with just talking, do we? I say we keep it clean and good.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
And I am... completely new to this RP! So I have to start it from scratch! XD

Oh well, I just need to think of a completely awesome staff design; that's my only real concern with this RP at this moment... :p

miley810

Assassin
Years
Okay guys, I've waited long enough for Fearless. Me and her both have had hectic lives lately, but now I am going to make a charecter for her spot. If she decides she wants to be in it, she can post her sign up and she can take over like nothing happened. Ok? Ok.

Name: Demi Justice Robertson
Appearence:

Demi has light blond hair with dark red streaks that goes to her mid-back. She has bright green eyes and slightly tanned skin. She stand 5"6. She wears a brick red t-shirt with a darkish brown jacket with fur around the hood. She wears pre-ripped jeans, and black sneakers that run into skates, but arn't heavy.

Personality:

Demi is playfully cocky and sarcastic, but she's a really fun person to be around. She tresures time with her friends. She's really active, and she loves the outdoors, and camping! She loves animals also. She'll help and animal or human who needs or wants her help, as long as their not mean. But this can turn to heck if you mess with her and/or her friends.
Deck: 2
Family: Her parents are often away on buisness trips, which works out great for Demi cause she gets to hang out with friends a lot. She has a older brother Jacob who is a video-game-addict, so he's usually not out of his room much.
Other: She roller skates. Her close friends call her DJ, but she only mentions DJ if she wants a person to call her it.

Ok so now we can all make our first posts. Our first posts contain our first capture. It can be any of your cards, except for your element card. Your element card is the last card you capture. So yeah, thats really all I have to say besides try to make your posts a decent size, don't post a 2nd time in till everyone else has posted, and have fun! Oh yeah, I changed my first charecter some. You may wanna look at that.

________

Aqua was at the skate rink, doing figure 8's. She'd been practicing forever on this. She loved ice skating, it was pretty much her hobby. She went to the Ice Rink every weekend, and today was Friday. She felt it slowly getting colder, but she ignored it figuring her skin would get used to it, and figured it was because she'd been there for two hours. Her sister Serena was watching her as she scated a little bit around the edge of the ring. She was jelous of Aqua's ice scating. Aqua's real name wasn't Aqua, it was Cecile. But everyone called her Aqua sense she was a water bug, weither it was frozen water like at the ice rink, or a swimming pool.

"Go Aqua!"Serena said.

Serena was only this supportive in public to make her seem like a good sister, and where no one would believe her if Aqua said that she wasn't supportive.

"Thanks Serena!"Aqua replied, playing along.

She was good at ignoring her sister at home. As Aqua twirled on one skate in place, she heard her sister gasp. Aqua stopped spinning, and when she could see straight she saw her sister-totally inclosed in ice! She spun around to face the other people, and they were all incased too. Her feet went so numb she fell back. She tried to stand up, but the ice was too slick. She franticly looked around form something to grab.

"Help!"She yelled.

And, right on cue, a staff rose up out of the ice. It was blue and it had a huge ring at the top with a ice drop in it. The whole staff looked like it was made of ice.

"Grab the staff!"Someone yelled.

Aqua turned her head to see a yellow bear-cub looking thing with mini white wings that looked like a stuffed animal flying her way. Her jaw dropped.

"What the heck!?"

"I said grab-the-staff!"It commanded.

Aqua reached out and grabbed the staff, there was a white flash, and Aqua pushed herself up with the staff. Just then, a huge ice fish rose out of the ice.

"Oh my josh..."Aqua said.

"The Freeze Card! I'll explain later, capture it!"Kero said.

"How!?"Aqua asked.

"It'll come to you!"Kero said.

Aqua looked around for something to spark her ideas, and she saw it. The ramp that people used to get in the air, somewhere Aqua wasn't aloud, the ice rink runner's rule. Aqua scated over to it with great speed, shot into the air, and over the fish.

"Freeze Card! Return to your intended form! Freeze!"Aqua commanded.

White light came from the fish and to the staff as Aqua landed with style and ease. When it was finished a flashing card fell into Aqua's left hand, her right gripping the staff.

"Ok, now, what the heck!"Aqua said as she sped over to her bag.

Kero flew in her bag.

"I'll explain later."Kero said."Put the Key Staff on, put the card in here."

"Key Sta-aah!"Aqua exclaimed.

Replacing the staff, in Aqua's right hand was a mini version of the staff on a necklace chain. She put it on and put the card in the bag.

"Your gonna have a lot of explaining ot do."Aqua said zipping her bag.

Aqua changed into her shoes, and her and Serena hurried home, Serena not recalling a thing.

______15 Minutes later______

Aqua sat on her bed, the key staff and card sitting on her bed.

"So...these...things can destroy the universe if their not stopped?"Aqua asked.

"Yes, but there are three other kids like you who are gonna help capture them!"Kero said.

"Ok Kerobar...."

"Just call me Kero."

"Ok. I guess I'll do it Kero."Aqua said.

Demi sat in her bedrooom, typing on her computer.

"Davis, you need to chillax."She typed, IMing her friend Davis.

"I can't believe they got back together."Her friend replied.

"*rolls eyes*Its not like you'd have the courage to ask her out anyways."Demi typed.

Sudddenly, little glowing balls appeared all around her room.

"What the..."

She looked at her door way to see Her brother holding a flashlight with the same design of balls on it.

"Go away Jacob."Demi said.

"Sor-ry."Jacob said and walked out, closing the door behind her.

"You know what Davis, I'm going outside now. See ya later."Demi said then x'ed out of their chatbox.

She put on her jacket and went outside after telling her brother she was leaving. She flipped out the wheels on her skates and headed down the side walk. heading towards the park. It was 6pm now. She stopped when she saw little glowing balls around her. She turned around.

"Jacob! Now your fallowing me?"

There was no responce, and there was no sight of Jacob. Suddenly a flurry of balls went around her.

"Aah! Help!"She yelled, to no avail.

She finally pushed out of it, to see a dark red staff in front of her with a ring at the top containing what looked like a red flame.

"Eek!"

Now a yorkie plush was flying towards her, extreamly quick with little black wings.

"Grab the staff!"It yelled.

Demi grabbed the staff without hisitation. Suddenly word's burst into her head.

"Glow card, return to your sealed form. Glow!"

White light came from the little balls, and right before it was all gone, she saw a little fairy similer-looking to a lightning ball. A glowing card fell to her hand.

___10 minutes later___

Demi sat on her bed, nodding when Jezezera finished explaining things.

"I'll do it Jezez-"

"Jeze."She said.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
(stolen from the old RP)

Miharu was about to step out of her house when there was something at her that was screaming. She paused in mid-step, only to see that an arrow was there where her foot would have been. She glanced towards the direction in which the arrow came from, but there was nothing there. The, she guessed she would call it, instinct was gone now. It seemed that everyone was safe. She narrowed her eyes, but walked out the door and continued going to school. She shouldn't be late just because an arrow almost hit her foot.

-x-

The bloody thing was taunting her. Everytime she was alone and she was about to take a step somewhere, the instinct would scream at her again and an arrow would appear to where her foot was going to be. As soon as the arrow touched the ground, the instinct would be gone and so would the person, no thing, that fired the arrow in the first place. She knew it wasn't a person, no person could move that fast. So, it had to be something else. But what, she didn't know. It wasn't a ghost...it just didn't have the same feel. A ghost, she knew, would make her shiver slightly. However, this was something else. The instinct would scream at her whenever it came close. Close enough to shoot at her foot at least.

Right now, she had just finished Karate for the night. She stepped outside the door when the instinct screamed at her again. This can not be right, there is still people around. However, before she could move her foot in time, Miharu could track the arrows movement. At the way it was going, it could insert itself into her foot before she could move it or grab it. She glared steadily at the arrow as it came down on her foot. She would not look away as it made entry into her foot.

Suddenly, two fingers had grabbed the arrow. When the two fingers grabbed it, the arrow disappeared. Startled, Miharu looked up at her sensei. Her sensei was frowning at his two fingers as if there was something repulsive that was on his fingers. Miharu glanced around; no one else had noticed the arrow, nor did they notice sensei moving. In fact, she couldn't even notice him moving until he was catching the arrow. She bowed low to sensei.

"Thank you sensei," she said, using the Japanese her sister taught her, although she could speak fluently in four different languages: Japanese, Korean, Cambodian and English.

When sensei did not reply, Miharu looked up, puzzed, at sensei. He was still frowning, except now he was frowning at her.

"Little one," he said in Japanese so no one could understand him. None of the other students bat an eye; sensei would sometimes talk in Japanese to those who could understand him, his sons included. "You are in much danger. Dangerous forces are trying to work against you. Use the training that I and your Tae Kwon Do master have given you. It will help protect you."

Startled, Miharu nodded and bowed again. "Thank you sensei." It was getting dark; it was time for her to walk home. As she started walking away, sensei called after her in Japanese. Words that sent shivers down her spine. Her sensei only said those two words when the recipient was in huge danger. Mortal danger.

"Be careful."

-x-

Miharu contemplated sensei's words as she walked twoards her house. Wherever that arrow came from, it had really spooked sensei. It was weird seeing him like that; to her, he had always been strong and fearless.

And now she knew that she was in mortal danger. Great.

Suddenly, the instict was...not screaming at her. It was...talking to her (great, now she was insane), but it was not screaming the way it did when the arrows came. She glanced up and blinked.

A...stuffed animal was flying towards her. It was red; a bear plushie with white small wings. There was a keychain around his neck; the key was black with blue strpes. There was also a blue Japanese character in the middle, the Japanese character for Dragon.

"I have finally found you," said the stuffed animal, its voice fairly deep. Miharu guessed that it was a male.

Miharu was about to comment when the instinct started screaming at her. She jumped towards the left just in time to dodge five arrows, hitting where she was standing. The stuffed animal flew towards Miharu.

"That was the arrow card," he said.

Miharu scowled. Another instinct inside of her was telling her to take the key around the stuffed animal's neck. However, she ignored the instinct in favor of dodging all of the arrows coming her way. The stuffed animal flew beside her everytime she dodged.

"You are pretty good at dodging." Amazement coloured his voice. Miharu scowled more as she jumped away from arrows coming her way. She feinted left and jumped right, the arrows landing on the left side.

"Is stuffed animal-san just going to keep on flying around, or is he going to help me?" Miharu snapped, arching her back back in order to go into a handstand and put her feet on the ground, still facing the same way as she did before.

The stuffed animal opened his mouth as if to argue, but closed his mouth. "Grab the key and chant."

"Chant what?" she asked as she dodged another round of arrows. They were really getting annoying.

"You'll see."

Miharu, annoyed, grabbed the key from the stuffed animal's neck and suddenly words started to come into her mind. A circle appeared below her, a sun in the middle and the moon near it.

"Key that holds the power to kami-sama, I, Miharu Mizushima, ask the staff to lend their power in my battles and in any troubles I may find. Release!"

Wind swirled around Miharu, powerful enough to force the arrows that were coming her way to fly away. The key grew longer until it was a staff length. The staff in itself was a dark brown and it shaped as a bo staff. However, there was bright green vines that curled around the staff. Miharu grabbed the staff and gazed dazedly at it.

World Taekwondo Federation?

Miharu broke out of her daze as she dodged the arrows headed towards her.

"Now, seal the card." That annoying stuffed animal was talking again.

"How the bloody--"

"Get near the card," the stuffed animal cut in. "Then the words will come to you again."

Miharu made a small noise in the back of her throat, but glanced around to where the next arrows were coming from. She noticed that the Arrow Card was following a pattern. It would go from the third tree to the eighth tree to the ninth tree to the first tree, then continue in that pattern. Arrows were coming from the ninth tree and she was near the first tree...

Miharu jumped into the tree as the arrows touched the ground and noticed a small girl there. She looked surprised, but her instincts were screaming at her. So, this was the arrow card. Suddenly, the words came from her brain into her mouth again. The magic circle appeared below her feet as she was still in mid-air. Miharu pointed the staff at the Arrow Card.

"Return to the guise Clow has created, Arrow!"

Arrow turned into mist as the mist was gathered into a point before the staff. It was then turned into a card as Miharu landed on the tree branch. The card flew towards her and Miharu caught it with ease. She glanced at the card. The Arrow Card. She jumped from the tree branch as the staff turned back into a keychain. Miharu put the chain around her neck and glanced at the stuffed animal.

"Now, please explain."

The stuffed animal sighed. "My name is Serexina. I am one of the five guardians of the Clow Cards."

Miharu furrowed her eyebrows. "Clow Cards? There are five of Serexina? Where are the other four."

Serexina shrugged. "Dunno. Guess they all chose their own cardcaptor. Well, as for the Clow Cards, these are cards made by Clow Reed. These cards have magical powers and the seal has been broken on these cards. If you do not capture them, a great danger will befall this world."

Miharu narrowed her eyes. "What kind of danger?"

"As long as you capture all of the cards, you do not need to know."

Miharu shook her head slightly, deciding to drop it for now. "So, I guess I have to capture some Clow Cards. Great."

Miharu started walking away. Serexina blinked before flying after her. "Where are you going?"

"Home. My sister is going to be mad that I am late."

Serexina tilted his head to the side. "Not your mother or father?" He flinched when Miharu suddenly slammed her fist to a tree, creating a huge whap. She glanced at her cut and slightly bleeding hand before staring at Serexina.

"That topic strikes a great sore point with me. Do not bring it up."

Wisely, Serexina closed his mouth and nodded.

Miharu sighed before continuing to walk.

Well, it seemed that things were about to get interesting.

Great.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Updates:

1. Sorry I didn't post sooner.
2. Michaela will be bunnying Scarf's charecter intill Scarf decides to post.
3. We (me and you right now Michy) can post freely now (so basicly tennis)

IC:

Aqua was leaning against the wall, staring at the key staff in her left arm and the Freeze in her right. This was so unreal. Magic, being real? Her, being this...mage-magic-capturer? Totally unreal. Facts were against it, yet it was real, she'd seen it with her very own two eyes. How was she going to hide this? She couldn't exactly tell her parents about it, and she couldn't exactly get away with disappearing to capture clow cards. She bit her lip.

"How do you hide magic from your parents?"Aqua questioned aloud.

"Very carefully. Sakura managed to do it, well her brother found out on his own, but besides that, her dad didn't know."Kero said.

"And her mom?"

"Her mom died."Kero said.

"Oh..."Aqua said.

"Yeah. But Sakura was strong. She put a new picture of her mom out everyday, and talked to it like it was her mom. She even put a present in front of it on her mom's birthday and at christmas."Kero said.

"Thats a creative and good idea."Aqua said.

"That's what I thought."Kero said."She was a smart creative card captor."

"I wish she'd been creative enough to leave behind instructions for the next cardcaptor."Aqua said.

"You and me both kid."Kero said.

"Kid?"Aqua said.

"Yeah, kid."

"Watch it you plush toy."Aqua said.

"Hey, don't call me-"

It struck them both at once. A continuios magical pulse. It was like a wave of magic washed over them. Aqua stood up and swung open her window to see if she could spot it's source. And sure enough, sitting on a small cloud, was a little girl. She had on a joker-like hat and little rain drop jewels were on her clothing. She wore a joker-like costume and elf-like shoes. She, and all of her odd clothing was blue. Water softly dripped from her cloud.

"Here we go again."Aqua said.

Aqua ran out of her room, down the stairs, and outside to meet the girl. She opened her right hand.

"Oh key of H20, show me the light of water and rain, show me how to take away the card's pain. Show me the way where I may save the waves. Release!"Aqua chanted.

The key staff grew into the H20 staff. She gripped it.

"That's one part down, about a million more steps to go."Aqua said.

"Good luck."Kero said.

The rain stared at her with narrowed eyes, than flew over Aqua and rain poured down. Aqua growled and began running.

"That's original!"Kero said flying after her.

"Excuse me but I paniced! In fact, I'm still panicing!"Aqua said.

She heard Rain laughing, which sounded kind of like music in a way. It echoed, and it was as cheerful as cheerful could be.

"Not funny!"Aqua yelled back.

When Rain laughed again, Aqua whirled around and slammed her foot down.

"I'm going to show you who's boss joker!"Aqua yelled."I just don't know how..."

Rain laughed again, but Aqua ignored it and focused on the Rain, trying to find a weak point.

"Her feet!"Aqua exclaimed.

Aqua readied herself.

"Freeze card, freeze the rain-water inside of the cloud, freeze!"Aqua commanded.

Soon, the cloud became to heavy and it fell to the ground, and Rain fell with it. She struggled to pull herself out, making grunting noises, but to no avail. Her feet were frozen.

"The Rain card, right?"Aqua asked.

"Uh-huh."Kero confirmed.

"Ok."Aqua said and held up her staff.

"Rain card, return to your intended form, Rain!"Aqua commanded.

The rain still struggled, but it was sucked into the shape of a card, and it flashed as is floated down to her hand. When it made contact with her hand, it stopped flashing and showed the Rain on it, and on a banner it said 'The Rain'.

"Good second capture."Kero said.

"Thanks."Aqua said.

Aqua now realized she wasn't wet anymore, and neither was the road or sidewalk.

"Rain goes away, water goes away. I wish it worked that way with real rain."Aqua said.

(OOC:I'll post with Demi later)

Back