• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikakitten's Land of Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Hey Julie (hope you don't mind if I call you that)
You came to the shop and just in time because... you are the 100th poster!
100thPostSprite.png

I've made at least 40 sprites now, thank you all for your requests and support!
Every sprite will have a seal of 100th Post at the lower right, however, if you want a copy without the seal just ask.
Also, what do you want the banner to say?
Anyways, a big thanks to all of you!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

P.S. @julie
Kirlia and Mawile... something tells me you're a Hoenn fan.
Also, I wasn't stalking but when I went to leave the VM I saw you were on Misty, May or Dawn and saw you pick May so it's pretty evident. Hoenn is my favourite gen. Hope they do the remakes.
Also, thanks for using the banner, hope you become a regular!

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
DANCE PARTY!!!

Congrats on 100 posts Pikakitten! I remember my 100th post in my shop. I gave away a shiny Lvl 100 Tyranitar. It was glorious. Anyway, I'm currently brainstorming ideas for my Christmas theme. Not as easy as Halloween to be honest...

EDIT: I have an idea!!!
Pokemon: Abamasnow
Specifics: Christmas tree ornaments all over his body! Maybe a star on top of his head.

Last edited:

julixl

Female Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Just.... Julixl?
However... You can Call me Kiara, Juli or Juliana. Thank you.

pikakitten

Years
It's done!
JulixlBanner.png

Hope you like it!
Sorry, it took so long but Banners always take me longer.
If you want anything done to it just ask.
Come again, tell your friends, etc.

~Sincerely

julixl

Female Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
OMG thanks!
I looooove it!

A tiny question:
Can u gimme your email?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I need a banner/userbar so my RP doesn't die...
SPECIFICATIONS:
A symbol of a tilted pokeball, with a red/purple gradient strip coming from it. Upon the strip have the text: POKEMON: THE PULSE.

pikakitten

Years
Hi guys!
Sorry, I was out in the woods and well... long story you wouldn't want to hear it. I'll have the sprites done around Friday, maybe. The 100th Post Celebration will continue until Sunday 12:59 PM.
Thank you, bye!

~Sincerely

darkpokeball

Years
Hi guys!
Sorry, I was out in the woods and well... long story you wouldn't want to hear it. I'll have the sprites done around Friday, maybe. The 100th Post Celebration will continue until Sunday 12:59 PM.
Thank you, bye!

~Sincerely
lol, that's fine! We can wait. Thanks for all your time and work!

pikakitten

Years
The sprites are done!

First
Zoroark, Pokemon Illusions Background
ZoroarkPokemonIllusionsBackground100.png

Thank you for coming! Come again, tell your friends and put my support banner in your signature; it's on the first page!

Second
Darkpokeball, buddy, you're back!
Thanks for the support!
Here it is!
ThePulseBanner100.png

Went all out on it so I hope you like it!

And Third
Julixl, here's your banner (remade) and with the 100th post seal.
KiaraJulixlBanner100.png

Thanks, to all of you for your continual support, bye!

~Sincerely

P.S. What do you guys think of the new avatar?

P.P.S. Can anybody come up with anything for the Pikachu Quote of the Week? For those of you who read it, of course.

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Years
Wow...I love it! I'm glad your shop is becoming more popular, Pikakitten! Another request though:
USERBAR/BANNER:
Specifications:
A red moon on the left side with a strip coming out of it. The strip is pure black. On the right side of the strip is a Meowth, with a chainsaw for its right arm. Upon the strip, in white lettering: THE WISH, THE MOON, AND THE MEOWTH.
This one's for my fanfiction.

pikakitten

Years
PLEASE READ WHAT'S AT THE BOTTOM WHEN YOU PICK UP YOUR SPRITE AND THE COMMENT I LEFT FOR YOU!
Wow. So many sprites.

1st
AlternateFormeLugia.png

Thanks for coming! Come again, tell your friends and put my banner in your signature!

2nd
GrassTypeBanner-1.png

I think I've gotten better at banners.
Thanks for letting me make you this. You're in the Grass Type club, right? Can you recommend this to them? Thanks, come again, tell the club, and put my banner in your signature. The sprite shop one and the Grass one! Lol.

3rd
PokemonDarknessTitleScreen.png

I know it took so long but I wanted it to look good. Please don't fire me. Lol, I jk. Thanks!

4th
TheWishMoonandMeowthBanner-1.png

First, I want to say I know he's not on the right but doesn't this look cool too? Anyways, hope you like it!

And last, but not least, 5th!
Wisette-1.png

I'm still working on the 96x96 version. Also, when you say I'll be in the game do you mean as a Trainer or Pikakitten? Thanks!

Thanks to everybody! I feel this shop will become famous! But! I really need you guys to tell your friends! So do me a favor and pick anybody from your friends list or whatever and tell them to come! It would REALLY mean a lot to me. Thanks, guys and girls! Bye!

~Sincerely

darkpokeball

Years
...Thanks for that banner! The only problem I have with it is that I thought a red tentacle was coming out of Meowth's foot! Hmm...I think that would be an awesome twist for my fanfic lol. Thanks for the indirect idea! Also, can I have the forum code for both banners please?
And yes, I promise I'll spread the word to some people on my Friends List.

pikakitten

Years
Thanks guys! Sorry for the tentacle mutation situation, lol sounds catchy doesn't it! Thanks Elix that'll give me some fame. Anyways, keep requesting! Thanks, bye!

~Sincerely

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
Could you...redo mine?
The fakemon was supposed to be mystical and divine looking....
You made it look like a mutation from chemicals...
Its other wings are torn, and its eyes are filled with pure rage....
That was not what I had in mind.
It makes me feel bad just looking at it....

pikakitten

Years
Sorry, I assumed that when you said dark you meant "DARK!" Anyways, looks more divine now. Sorry, again.
AlternateFormeLugiaRedone.png

~Sincerely

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I need a Fakemon!
Specifics: Rock type Gorilla Pokemon. It has plates of black obsidian on its body like armor. There should be something like a crater on its head.
Thanks in advance! Im going to message you a Pikachu quote of the week i came up with btw.

pikakitten

Years
PikachuMagicianAccessory.png

Update!

Pikachu: The front page... now has a Finished Works!
Johnny: Not all were requested, some were made merely for fun.
Pikachu: Click on a spoiler and there should be another spoiler saying Finished Works.
Johnny: Not all of them have Finished Works, because the example was the only sprite for that section.
Pikachu: We also have a new banner on the front page, so put it in your signature to show support!
Bye!

~Sincerely
With special help from the Pikachu Quote Cast!

Come on guys what happened? Please request this shop is getting inactive. I'll sprite anything I've said it before. Accesories, devamps, title screens, ANYTHING. Just somebody request please? :'(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back