• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Pieces of Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2021
Pokemon Pieces Of Destiny
Post Inicial

sinttulo1coe.png

Rom Base: Fire Red
Language: Spanish

Creador y General: Foxz.
Graficos y Sprites: Foxz.
Tiler: Wessley FG

Storyline

The story goes that long ago ... a powerful Pokemon, guardian and protector of the region Daeles, was on the verge of a long break after stopping the constant wars that beset the region, and not leave such unprotected region, decided
divide his legacy in three powerful pokemon, Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus.
giving each different duties to protect the mountains Thundurus ordered alongside the pokemon that lived in them, to Tornadus, ocean and avoid the risk that may occur, and Landorus, the central area with all its inhabitants;
 everything was fine, however, had not noticed kyurem few years later, 2 immeasurable power wake Pokémon, Reshiram and Zekrom, thus, more chaotic life confrontation never seen before, it was a terrible struggle that caused tremendous destruction, many tried to avoid it, but each attempt was futile, until a certain Pokemon, radiant light and beauty called Meloetta, using a strange yet pleasant sound; achievement thus sealing the great power of both Pokémon, in two crystals, one of Light and Darkness another, then divide into 4 pieces each crystal. Whether it was the power of both Pokémon, each fragment wanted to find a coach capable of controlling his power, and meet in the temple of Meloetta, to continue the endless war ...

Currently, in the region of Abyss, everything is very quiet ...
Desmond is a strong and impulsive boy, and received his 1st Pokémon as a gift from his father participated in the tournament organized by his friends on the shores of the people ..
-Finally, today is the end, I'm sure to conquer Lyu.
But .. What time is it?. No, I'm late, I must hurry,
to the impatience, you go your confrontation, when suddenly, a strong earthquake shook the village .. being unconscious in a strange place ..
Wake in the ground. You are in a laboratory rather old, but with a technology never seen
- What happens? Where am I?
you are going to explore the area until you are presented with a kind of man ...
Zero-Hi, my name is Herman, I'm an old villager, I have spent years studying this piece and is the first time he reacts this way, apparently you are the only one able to control his power, has been chosen by the light Crystal, from now everything will be different, you have a great mission that can not fail, for the sake of humanity, I leave everything in your hands, and hurry to come for you ...
-But I. .. - No ent ...
There's no time! front of you, there are three doors, each with a different destination, in you chosen the correct answer is to carry out your mission, find the other three chosen from light, and end this senseless war .. .

Here begins your adventure, you must find out what happened before, as putting an end to this war, and how to save all mankind .. Are you ready? ...

Screenshots

actutema.png

animaciones1.gif
animacionpuertas.gif

Credits

Zaux
The Red-Ex
Trevor
Shawn
Rata
WesleyFG
Alucus
PrinceLegendario

I hope you like it!
See you later!

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Yeah, this one looks pretty amazing, and people will be drawn to it because of Wesley's tilings. I do hope someone translates this.

But I like the house tiles very nicely, and also the animation.

And one more thing, can you show more of the female character. I'm beginning to think this one is only playable as boy.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Off course this is a really nice hack I'm seeing here and the graphics are really well done.

There are just some tiny things I would complain though which are probably really easy to be fixed:

The hair's of the hero loook so R/S/E stylish and not that good, I can help there if you want.

Next thing but also really critical is the mapping, I see alot of 1 tile paths which should be avoided by all means, since they drop the playability of maps alot.

Other then that it seems that you didn't really start scripting, which isn't bad, you don't have to rush.

That said, I think this hack is a really nice one (Off course in spanish again:p).

If you need with anything help, you know how to conatct me here :>

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
Nice hack you have going here. Why are the best graphics always originating in other languages?
lol

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
The hack is graphically good, but like Anbuja said, the playability is far more important than the overall beauty of the hack. (Quoted from someone on here, i forgot who) The OW's hair isn't really that good. I don't get why there will be an orange bunch of hair below black hair. Other than that, this is a job well done. Your blend of trees are great, and is that a follow-me script? this is the 2nd hack I have seen with the follow-me.

yellow123

RAWR! :3
Years
Another great looking hack please don't give up on it lots of people that make beautiful hack tend to give up on them and thats the last thing everyone wants. Great hack so far hope it progresses and gets translated :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2020
Hey!
This hack I know, it's, first things posted on the website of Whack a Hack!
Moreover, yesterday you and I were talking.

As for the hack, it looks great, I like the animations you have, tiles, pallets ....
I hope soon teach us some video of a script.

Keep it up!

See you!

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2021
Gracias por Comentar ^^
Bueno, como estoy en la escuela, no podre mostrarles
todo lo que tenia preparado para esta actu.

actu4.png

You see, many of the scripts of the first people already
  facts, I insert the main character's sprite, I corrected the animation when entering
  at the grass, among other things ...

See you Latter!

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Hmm, a hack that puts the shine on 5th Generation Pokemon huh? The story overall is really cool and I find it really interesting. The graphics are really nice too and matches with your story since you're going with 5th gen Pokemon. I like the day and night system as well as the animations. The transparent water looks really cool as well. I see transparent water is really getting famous! Your overworlds are really nice too and you seem to be doing well in scripting though I would love to see more. Your mapping is okay but like others said playability is really important. Like myself I don't like 1 way paths because they just bore me. Overall this is a really nice and pretty hack. I would love to play it once theres an English Complete Version. Good Luck!

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
this is my question in my self .. why there are so many pokemon hack that graphics are good but it is spanish or itlian et. nothing english can u translate the game?

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2021
NEW ACT!

Spoiler:

well, try to answer all comments, and forgive my bad English
These days, I tried to polish my scripts, and am very grateful to you for helping Ricci thus, not directly, but it did.
I also want, but to give credit, thank Cope, that has helped me in many things. Well here the scans, I finished the inside of the house, and I did an event where the main character's mother from untidy trolling xD!

pokemonpiecesofdestinys.png

Well that's it, hope you like it, and that this time they make a little more ...
See you latter!​

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Well all I can say this hack is great graphically.

I just don't think the hero OW is good enough ehhh I think it's just the hairstyle. I ca't wait for any scripting screenies goodluck on this. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2021
I'm really looking forward for this hack. As other I hope it will be translate in english.
The plot looks interresting, so I hope your dialogs won't let us down!

I'm impressed with your trainer sprite. If all your custom characters have the same quality, the graphic aspect will really be stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back